Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Markus.
Birthday: The 26th of june, 1992.
Height: 179cm
Weight: 54Kg
Colour eyes: Green/Blue. Somewhere around there...
Fav. Colour: Blue, I love the ocean.
Fav. Music: Metal and electronic music all the way.
Fav. Animal: Cats, never had any other pets so that is the way things go.
Hobbies: Badminton, running and gaming with ya'll :3
Bro's & Sis?: I got two siblings. One older brother and one older sister. When I was younger they always teamed up against me, but I really do love them, I've learned so much.
Other things: When I was around the age of 10 I got Lyme disease from an tick. This made half my face paralysed and I still have upon this day slightly (barely noticeable) harder to close my right eye than my left one. This changed the way I am sleeping, I am always sleeping on right side with my right eye down into the pillow, even though I don't need it anymore.

As an after effect after the worst of the Lyme disease had past is that I got reumatism (that is at least the theory the doctors had). Due to the reumatism my joints in my fingers, knees, toes, elbow and with more hurt like hell upon any impact and for about a year I had problem doing simple things such as opening a bottle of juice, typing on a keyboard or any other things. It was boring a very boring period. I wanted to play badminton (my greatest passion in life) but couldn't do this, I could barely walk without any problems. From the age of 12 to just recently I have been progressivly gotten better, and today I do not need to take any more pills. I can move just fine without any pain but I do still feel my right knee being a little stiff.

I really like the idea of this whole thread. Fun reading about you all.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Originally Posted by xDeideix View Post
Anybudee knows this game? It's great IMO
Basically a side-scrolling-shooter, but with incredible physics and great tactical gameplay

Demo can be dowloaded at website

I kinda like the look of this game x) I think I'm gonna have a go at it

And say hello to my apb character

Last edited by AoNanami; Jul 25, 2010 at 03:16 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Madouken View Post
Name: Markus.
Birthday: The 26th of june, 1992.
Height: 179cm
Weight: 54Kg
Colour eyes: Green/Blue. Somewhere around there...
Fav. Colour: Blue, I love the ocean.
Fav. Music: Metal and electronic music all the way.
Fav. Animal: Cats, never had any other pets so that is the way things go.
Hobbies: Badminton, running and gaming with ya'll :3
Bro's & Sis?: I got two siblings. One older brother and one older sister. When I was younger they always teamed up against me, but I really do love them, I've learned so much.
Other things: When I was around the age of 10 I got Lyme disease from an tick. This made half my face paralysed and I still have upon this day slightly (barely noticeable) harder to close my right eye than my left one. This changed the way I am sleeping, I am always sleeping on right side with my right eye down into the pillow, even though I don't need it anymore.

As an after effect after the worst of the Lyme disease had past is that I got reumatism (that is at least the theory the doctors had). Due to the reumatism my joints in my fingers, knees, toes, elbow and with more hurt like hell upon any impact and for about a year I had problem doing simple things such as opening a bottle of juice, typing on a keyboard or any other things. It was boring a very boring period. I wanted to play badminton (my greatest passion in life) but couldn't do this, I could barely walk without any problems. From the age of 12 to just recently I have been progressivly gotten better, and today I do not need to take any more pills. I can move just fine without any pain but I do still feel my right knee being a little stiff.

I really like the idea of this whole thread. Fun reading about you all.

You are one hell of skinny bastard :l
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Lars Kopper
Birthday: 03.07.1993 (17 Years)
Country: Germany little village near Stuttgart ^^ (in the south)
Size: 187cm
Weight: 100.42kg xD (most muscles (80%) ^^ )
Colour Eyes: dark brown if i get angry very near to black lol
Fav. Colour: just take a look on my Tori
Fav. Food: german Schnitzel! , and i love all kind of fruit
Fav. Music: Hip Hop, Rock, Cuba ^^ (Rhythms del Mundo) I think i like near to everything
Fav. Animal: hmm my cat also I like polar-bears (Lars the little polar-bear(my name is Lars.. BUT I'M NOT LITTLE ^^)
Hobbies: Training, wrestle, music, Art, writing lyricists for hip hop music, going out whit friends, having fun whit gf ect.
Bro's & Sis?: 1 younger brother (15)
Other things: hmm idk what to write here maybe that i play horn for 6 years now.. I'm a little Mac freak xD
May be that my brother is going to America for one year xD (one year whiteout my brother YEAH!!!)
Last edited by TheAnimal; Jul 25, 2010 at 12:48 AM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post

Fcking huge! D:
Hello, world.
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post

Just 1cm taller than me. Ok, a little more weight....but I bet I'm faster than you
Before you can say "Amen" I'm behind u and u are ways smaller after a little kick from me...lol...joking
Check my Soundcloud ;)
yes, between 3pm and 6pm would be the best time :3

/edit
german time o.ô

/second edit

where are you sillentassassin D: :3
Last edited by DasSofa; Jul 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM.
If u dont hurt me than i wont hurt u!