Toribash
We love u too!!!
Also the ":O!!!!!" its like a simple :o but with zoom in the face...
In my head looks like that...
Also ive never "lived" in a country...
I move all the time...
Dark color should not be a color!
Yeah idk some friends wanted to do cosplays when we go

Yeah its been quite a while ;-; Right now I am 1 week from start school again Dx my summer holidays en the 7 or march

Lol I though Sweeden was a nice place to live in
-----
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
invade

hi guys just stop by to say I love you <3 ^-^

ayyy <3
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 27, 2016 at 07:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Emm lol Ozut try to make better posts, an easy way to do so is talking about what the others said, that always help.

If you dont want to then introduce a topic or something idk imo,

I feel like hosting a lil forums event soon, what would you like to do guys? like replays or arts, mods? something like that
Hey onsola!
i think something like "Best Moves" would be great, followed by the mod it is for, a replay, and a spoiler that shows how to do it. There could also be a "Move of the Month/day", where the best move is uploaded.
If we do that, we could also start a clan youtube channel where we post videos of them, and a file download for the replay
Obzut what would you get fined for?
Finally reached Brown belt!!! Wooooo
welcome to all new members,enjoy the stay.
well,about event you can try to do "best madman",or a ingame tourney in different or interesting mod config,such as aikidobigdojo without disqualification,i have tried before and i must say that is fun and requieres some skill to win(throw out of dojo).
and i liked DerpOne's Lara Croft cosplay,guess you can try to do sindel or sonya blade cosplay,from mortal kombat series.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
You both suggested replay making but not everyone here is really into that, we coul try it tho.
Yeah its been a while since we did the last big in game hang out, maybe we could try some in game event.

Lets see what the rest think
Guys, it's been a while since i posted something long, so here we go:

Sweden is not a good place to live in, it's cold as fuck, and rainy all the time, atleast it is here on the west coast, which it the front of sweden, on the other side of that festering shithole full of pretentios snobs known as Stockholm. Anyway let's not talk about that, let's talk about... erm.. i dunno.

Oh yes i DO know! i can tell you about what i am doing right now, ehem:

So, i'm sitting in my bed with a deck of Bicycle standard riderback cards with Erdnase opened up next to me, on the oposite side of Erdnase sits the computer, and i glance at it once in a while and take a sip of my cola. I'm also writing some stories on it, i've soon finished the first chapter on my first story, which i have no name for at the moment. You see, i'm trying my best to open the doors to a life with as little 9-5 work as possible. I don't want to work with something that requires me to either deal with paperwork all day, or some manual labour.
I could see myself working with something involving interacting with an audience, like graphics presentor, comedian, etc... Or just writing stuff from home and selling them on the interwebz.

P.S. Bottom-dealing is a bitch...
-----
OH also onsola, i have an idea for the clan: If we all put in some tc in the bank we can use it as a prize in a tournament, which we'll hold every month or something like that, if we keep this up more people will notice the event, and we might even get it featured on the site, maybe we can ask mat or something to make some promotional material. I can do some too.
Last edited by uppkicker; Feb 27, 2016 at 11:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
about event you can try to do "best madman",or a ingame tourney in different or interesting mod config,such as aikidobigdojo without disqualification.

I like the idea, the word "madman" brings feels inside me, idk why

the mod choice sounds cool as well, we'd need to change the dm threshold right?

Sorry, for being inactive, didn't really know what to post
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)