Ranking
My signature.... xD

Anyways, I've became second dan.

hooray for me

woot
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I like that no one watch my replay but whatever, how are you guys holding up?
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I like that no one watch my replay but whatever, how are you guys holding up?

I'm good, recently got my rank back to around 8000. It keeps fluctuating a lot. But I want to be determined and keep it nice and low.

-----
Where has Mo been lately?
Last edited by monkeyapex; Apr 26, 2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
I'm good, recently got my rank back to around 8000. It keeps fluctuating a lot. But I want to be determined and keep it nice and low.

-----
Where has Mo been lately?

Hey monkey.. i hve seen your hed texture ingme. I can make its color match your force.
So tell me if you need editing. I can change the eye colors etc...
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Hey monkey.. i hve seen your hed texture ingme. I can make its color match your force.
So tell me if you need editing. I can change the eye colors etc...

Yeah I know it doesn't quite match, and I could do it too (Adobe photoshop touch on my tablet :3) but I really don't think it would fit. But thanks for the offer!
Guys, I made my very own and first self spar. The contact sucks though, otherwise I am really proud of it.

So yeah, behold!

(LOL)
Attached Files
#Devil - Attacking Titans w0w.rpl (689.5 KB, 21 views)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Guys, I made my very own and first self spar. The contact sucks though, otherwise I am really proud of it.

So yeah, behold!

(LOL)

Wow. That.Was.AMAZEBALLS!! xD Seriously, good job. How long did it take you?
-----
Erm, guys, you might want to watch this. Watch all of it aswell! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1b41Wa8X4
Last edited by monkeyapex; Apr 27, 2014 at 08:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow. That.Was.AMAZEBALLS!! xD Seriously, good job. How long did it take you?
-----
Erm, guys, you might want to watch this. Watch all of it aswell! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1b41Wa8X4

Yeah monkey!!! That was pretty cool! It's nice to see you in this vids. Also Iam proud off u! Good job!!

Devil nice replay!! How long did it take to do it? Let me know..
Btw. I tried to did a self spar too, but I suck at it.. Haha

Cheers m8s
And have a great Sunday
Ima have to work -.-

So see u all around!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
So see u all around!

Yeah, sorry to show you off losing on the youtubz! XD Where have you been lately?
Yeah, sorry to show you off losing on the youtubz! XD Where have you been lately?

At the moment I have to finish some important design develop projects.. So I don't have that much time to play.. As I want.
Yeah real live could be very busy sometimes, I don't even have enough time to spent with my wife and my son.. So yeah..and if I have some time off I want to spent it with them, I guess u understand that..
So in the last two days I worked like 40 hours or something.. Sitting in front of my mac and working.. Illustrating, researching, phoning ... Bla bla bla.. And stayed up late in the morning to phone some countries due to the time difference, sometimes it's hard.. But u can earn a lot ;-)

So I will be online whenever the time allowed to me, so I think something around 19:00 middle Europan time.. ;-)
Maybe ur online then too? Didn't saw u in the last couple of days
...call me "mobin"...[flip]