Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by dank View Post
he ate 100% mcdonalds secret recipe

special sauce that sauce
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
So I just watched code:breaker, decent anime overall. I am a fan of those types.
I was told to watch RWBY. Is it any good?

I couldn't make it through the first vol, the animation is really bad, the voice acting and designs aren't much better. If you care at all about quality then this show might drive you away before you get used to it.

The story and characters are not too bad, but everything you see and hear is pretty terrible. I might pick it up again since it's been a long time since I dropped it.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yes, it's actually really terrible. I just polish it up in my imagination and everything is daijobou. Fuck grammar I won't even try.

Blake skating when she cried in that one scene tho...

But fighting animation is legendary. The terrible dialogue and voice acting is not.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
another treasure to my collection

http://i.imgur.com/Oy7bU3H.jpg
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hey just wondering if anyone knows when the fillers of Naruto are going to finish? I really want to get back to the main story
Originally Posted by iBravies View Post
Hey just wondering if anyone knows when the fillers of Naruto are going to finish? I really want to get back to the main story

Im following Naruto, from the child one until the current Naruto Shippuden. It's now at 449th episode, and still with the filler thing. Tbh, the current filler is a really interesting filler. It's not going to end in 2 or 3 more episodes I bet.

Edit: Just finished 449th episode. The filler is going to finish soon, maybe after the next episode. In 451st maybe.
Last edited by Raiken; Feb 21, 2016 at 03:49 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

MAYBE A SPOILER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]