Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeah dismemberment's are not the ideal way to win. Also thanks for the invite patrick
-----
also patrick are any members allowed to vote on app's or just you and co-leaders?
Last edited by sledgren; Jul 25, 2014 at 11:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
apparently we are merging with bushido and team aikido. I was applying forteam aikido and neko said you are a member of TABD so no need we are merging.
Nick: Yaum
Belt: green
Why do you like ABD?: the mere fact that unexpected things happen especially when you're up against a good player, or the moment where you guys are both about to dq and you panic because the time is about to run out. I love its thrill and excitement, and I can play with a lot of people.
Why do you want to join TABD?: so I can share my knowledge, learn from the members, and just have fun playing with you guys.
Alts: this is sort of my alt, my main WAS Clux but after taking a big break from toribash, I forgot my password and email for Clux, so I'm starting all over again. I guess this is my main.
GMT: +\-4:00
Forums activity rating (0-10): 8/10
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 8/10
I'm on my phone rn, can I post the replays when I get back home?
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
apparently we are merging with bushido and team aikido. I was applying forteam aikido and neko said you are a member of TABD so no need we are merging.

Yep, we chatted about that, still going into it.
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
Hopefully my application is being considered atm?

I guess
I need some of these guys from the members list to give me their opinion u know...
Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
Nick: Yaum
Belt: green
Why do you like ABD?: the mere fact that unexpected things happen especially when you're up against a good player, or the moment where you guys are both about to dq and you panic because the time is about to run out. I love its thrill and excitement, and I can play with a lot of people.
Why do you want to join TABD?: so I can share my knowledge, learn from the members, and just have fun playing with you guys.
Alts: this is sort of my alt, my main WAS Clux but after taking a big break from toribash, I forgot my password and email for Clux, so I'm starting all over again. I guess this is my main.
GMT: +\-4:00
Forums activity rating (0-10): 8/10
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 8/10
I'm on my phone rn, can I post the replays when I get back home?

Sure we just need the replays ;)

Sorry for inactivity I'm a bit busy.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
Nick: Mater5001
Belt: 2nd dan
Why do you like ABD?: I like aikidobigdojo because lifts are a lot easier then in aikido to counter, but still take a considerable amount of skill to beat, and the difficulty of getting a decap.
Why do you want to join TABD?: I want to join team aikidobigdojo because I consider myself a relatively good abd player, and I want to meet more people who are better than me.
Alts: none atm.
GMT: -8
Forums activity rating (0-10): 9
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 9

Ask me for more replays if you want more.

First replay had dismemberment which is a nono. And second two replays I didn't find all that good. You also talked about getting decap's, which should never be your goal to get.
Sorry it's a no from me.