Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
4. @Veb even if you are veb you should use /invade this is the Aeon Clan bored :/
and maybe just for the Aeon guys so if you wana talk to us you should use /invade this is just a basic rule and you should use it too

Considering he's veb, the person who actually runs and hosts these forums for us, basically including your clan board, I don't think he needs to.

Anyways, to any of the moderators of Aeon, I would advise you to maybe delete this thread because you are going to earn rep that any normal person wouldn't want, toriprime and VIP isn't something you NEED to have, hell, some people go around with no signature and/or avatar and are fine with it, all they do IS give you avatar functions, usertitle functions, signature functions and a background, things that make it look better but don't actually do anything.

And err, silent, your post about them moving the "remove ads without toriprime", you can't blame that on nabi, it was a local board moderator who moved it and probably didn't ask, but yes, he was right, it didn't really have anything to do with toribash.

/invade
HAHAHAHAHAHA awesome, just plain awesome^^

Originally Posted by SocKeTe View Post
I'd like to see Animal with a long beard (so long it touches the ground) and a walking stick.

before that happends, he'll probably be killed by a drunken hunter^^
xDD no way I'm way to fast whit my bike
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Anyways, to any of the moderators of Aeon, I would advise you to maybe delete this thread because you are going to earn rep that any normal person wouldn't want...

Totally agree with that.

@Silent: If u wanna discuss this do it at the official forum. But I think u don't get much friends with that, believe me. The boycott is NOT Aeon-related and I don't wanna see that our rep goes down because of this thread.

Check my Soundcloud ;)
runescape is a good game, no download either, its really fun once you get a subscription for a membership
u can get a free membership here once u get enough clicks copy the code and have a look at a tutorial on how to use the pin

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=80052
Last edited by trilink2; Jul 25, 2010 at 12:07 AM.
-Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Trilink2-
-Non-Existing-