Toribash
/way of topic: good afternoon every one. I've just had one hell of a morning, you're probably thinking its all good... its ll peachy, but no, its bucking not. I hope you guys don't have to go through what just did. the ordeal I just faced.

now I feel stupid, you don't have to know this. for you guys it may be an act... look at me. I am on the the turning point of my life, a fork in the road. and I can't chose where I'm heading.
Leader of nothing
My answers
Originally Posted by 100dj View Post
Good morning

Good morning! [Talk more in ur post} To not spam

Originally Posted by Drakeco View Post
Good morning there friend. How are you doing?

He's good I liked his shop little bit it's good!
as I said... you l think its just an act, and the more I tell you guys that... the more blind you become.
Leader of nothing
Good morning guys.
Just to say an congrats to Mercy, you're a forumite now. And soon fluxpony too. That's cool.
you guys... I had my Nan on the phone... you know what fuck it. I'm so confused, its sad I'm even typing this, but we all need help. my Nan sounded like she was crying... I think, my dd could die... I'm home alone, and I don't know shit.
Leader of nothing
yes now... look at the past, when have I ever talked like this and when ever have I had to deal with the shit I have to right now. think about it!
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
you guys... I had my Nan on the phone... you know what fuck it. I'm so confused, its sad I'm even typing this, but we all need help. my Nan sounded like she was crying... I think, my dd could die... I'm home alone, and I don't know shit.

So what shall we do for this hope they be good