Toribash
Yup, they are adding new map: the proving grounds. That's this map that's in traning and you play ashe. There are two things you have to know about it:
-You start with 1375 gold, you exp rises automaticly and gold rises faster(like in dominion)
-When you'll come out of base, you can't go back for items (recall is disabled and shop after you leave the base).
I know this things, because I play daily on PBE server on this map
5vs5 on this map is carnage xd
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Vedius View Post
Yup, they are adding new map: the proving grounds. That's this map that's in traning and you play ashe. There are two things you have to know about it:
-You start with 1375 gold, you exp rises automaticly and gold rises faster(like in dominion)
-When you'll come out of base, you can't go back for items (recall is disabled and shop after you leave the base).
I know this things, because I play daily on PBE server on this map
5vs5 on this map is carnage xd

...uhm, it already is implemented, where the fuck do You live?
-----

All Random All Mid is just plain fun.
Last edited by Saint; Jul 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
fuck yes dude
ive been with my buddies hoping for an aram map
life begins
but na doesnt have it yet
where the hell you at

EUNE, bro.. EUNE.
NA has it, just not as public matchmaking.

It's under the custom game map selection, so make a room, and invite your friends.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider

a pic

At first it was like "Oh, I can finally play some League of Legends. Let's try it as Ezreal, one of my best champions."
But then it was like "I'm a fucking rusty noob now, please stop fucking raging - I'm trying hard".
meow