Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by veb View Post
Okay. Let's make everything free.

Then next month, you won't be able to post here nor play the game BECAUSE WE'LL BE BANKRUPT.

Dick. Please.

I'm not against Toriprime, I hope U know that Veb and I think after our little discussion U now my position too
No worry, I don't start another discussion here about it hehe. Toriprime isn't a bad feature...and Nabi has to get their money to handle their payments. Yes, the search-function isn't free anymore but we have to deal with it.

Btw. Veb. Ad-free-board for TP-users?
Check my Soundcloud ;)
There was a thread on it before, how to remove ads WITHOUT ToriPrime.
You know what they did? They moved the thread to the HALL OF SHAME.
I'm sure you will know this thread, veb http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=209474

Like they don't want anyone to find out how to without paying.
I remember when searching on the forums was free, I'm not paying for something you get standard on other forums.
1. @SilentAssassin I think this doesn't belong in the Aeon Forum so hard it sound but this can cost us a lot of rep (or we get more xD)

2. I payed for toribash around 250$ (Promopack/Prime/boosters/Tc ect)
I want to support Nabi Studios even if the things that happened in the last time really sux (vip/search)
I think a Forum should be free (it is you can use most basic things except search that should be free too)
I also think that Prime and vip should be one thing just toriprime whit the vip features (20$ a year) that just looks better..

3. idk what i wanted to say ><

4. @Veb even if you are veb you should use /invade this is the Aeon Clan bored :/
and maybe just for the Aeon guys so if you wana talk to us you should use /invade this is just a basic rule and you should use it too
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
1. @SilentAssassin I think this doesn't belong in the Aeon Forum so hard it sound but this can cost us a lot of rep (or we get more xD)

Basically what i said^^

2. I payed for toribash around 250$ (Promopack/Prime/boosters/Tc ect)
I want to support Nabi Studios even if the things that happened in the last time really sux (vip/search)
I think a Forum should be free (it is you can use most basic things except search that should be free too)
I also think that Prime and vip should be one thing just toriprime whit the vip features (20$ a year) that just looks better..

You're rich, other people may think its unfair, but i think nabi needs money, too. You're right

3. idk what i wanted to say ><

Oha, very intresting statement ;)

4. @Veb even if you are veb you should use /invade this is the Aeon Clan bored :/
and maybe just for the Aeon guys so if you wana talk to us you should use /invade this is just a basic rule and you should use it too

You dare challeging veb? :O But yes, you're right.

xDD you are so awesome man
pure epic

oh man i can't stop laughing XDDDD

+ rep
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave