Toribash
Damn it science, what have they done now? I didn't see anything racist in their posts (all 6 of them), you're scaring them away.
Filler:

I really should stop making theese lightbulb jokes, it doesn't seem to follow the rules that mat so kindly layed out. But yeah, i go by the name "Upp" or just "Up", and i am a nicer version of Mat (Oxide). Although i am a forum moderator, so i have to follow the rules as well, but aslong as you follow them, your stay will be nice.
Hey b0ss, i updated member list on first post

I guess he justs wants to ruin our image
-----
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
lol lust, you sound like that mau is the first clan who used informative posts and linking them to the OP (original post).

We are one of the few unofficial clans who uses single posts as informative links, genius

do of us
Last edited by Lust; Feb 27, 2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Sc1ence you have left the clan and joined other one, this means that any post you do here is an invade, you arent an ally so dont keep posting here, thanks. I believe it's bullshit saying that the word nigga is racist, here with my friends we say it all time and with no intention to hurt anyone, I dont see anyone making a me about being called whitty, now that's rasist.

Hey Derp one, I hope you dont take this hole situation with science too serious

Filipinos don't really take racism seriously, since filipinos are like pandas, they're black, white, and asian.

Lol'd at that, 2gud Ill make it my sig for a while lol.

Yeag mat thats why he is in new ones and not in active members, he is a trial so give him some time, if he doesnt improve we will have to kick him

Also yeah some times mat (oxide, he bought a name change :v) will be kinda salty, specially when talking bout science, Are you from Chile? just asking cause of the gmt and yeah dont worry bout english/spanish level, there are only a couple of grammar nazis here I remember lust gave me a hand with the main post.

I am the furher leader here, you might find me in game sparring mostly, also remember to check the steam group if you use steam, so we add you there. And i have an epic lag like 3/4 of the day except for the night, for some shitty reason

bout cosplays? well I might do one going to a comic con here with some friends, might... idk I dont have any custome lol probably something related to star wars, something like darth vader so they dont see my ugly face xD
Hi onsola. It's been a while ;-;

Now that i think of it, when is summer on Argentina onsola? In a week it's our summer vaycay until june so i guess i can be the active guy like i used to be :/

Lol didn't i say i was attending anime con, not movies etc con? Lol star wars becomes an anime, think about it. That would be cool.
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Hi onsola. It's been a while ;-;

Now that i think of it, when is summer on Argentina onsola? In a week it's our summer vaycay until june so i guess i can be the active guy like i used to be :/

The summer on Argentina is on december.

Nice to see you Derp! You tell me that you wont join... but thanks!

Guys i make 2 news madman! If you can CnC!

CnC this frist. Released- SRBOGNANNO

Something Fail - SRBOGNANNO
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post

Hey Derp one, I hope you dont take this hole situation with science too serious

Nehhh
Also a cosplay of darth vader should be good...
But if u will do it, do it really really good...
Because the cosplay in darth vader is so damn used!!!
-----
Also im in vacations for now!!
In chile..
I got 3 days left in chile to comeback to sweeden...
I still asking myself why i dont look like someone from sweeden...
Maybe my parents.... Are not from sweeden :O!!!
Last edited by DerpOne; Feb 27, 2016 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dark color should not be a color!
I mean i borned in sweeden and lived 7 years
Are there...
So im like someone without language :O!!!
Dark color should not be a color!
So basically, you were born swedish but lived in chile?

someone without language :O!!!

i don't get it. Does that explain your constant use of exclamation points and a surprised smiley face?