Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

>Attempt to take out my pocket knife.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
>Attempt to take out my pocket knife.

You have no pockets.

Player: ysome
Deaths: 2
Health: 3
Motivation: 6
Progress: 1
Door: VIII, "Path of Danger"
Inventory: pocketknife, pocket calculator, broken pocketwatch, pocket protector, no pockets.
>Sit down, and wonder how I came to be in this situation.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
>Sit down, and wonder how I came to be in this situation.

Player: ysome
Deaths: 3
Health: 0
Motivation: 0
Progress: -∞
Door: VIII, "Path of Danger"
Inventory: pocketknife, pocket calculator, broken pocketwatch, pocket protector, no pockets.

A massive, previously invisible leechlike creature burrows into your skull, draining your cerebrospinal fluid, the rest of your motivation, and your life.

GAME OVER.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all."
― Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

Door VIII is whole, again.
Last edited by Wight; Feb 2, 2014 at 10:09 AM.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Hitler had a major hand in the creation of the first blow up sex dolls.

Were they made in the firework factory?
•You're bananas!
>Walk back to the center of the room
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
>Walk around the door so that I'm north of the door and facing it.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I was online today and Kira said they wanted a war with us and it was going to happen but kindlebob had to leave so it was cancled. And I got skyped from a mate in Kira saying that they are still looking for a war with us. I'm not sure why they are so eager to war with us?
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
I was online today and Kira said they wanted a war with us and it was going to happen but kindlebob had to leave so it was cancled. And I got skyped from a mate in Kira saying that they are still looking for a war with us. I'm not sure why they are so eager to war with us?

Kindlebob was originally in Zone, then he split to form Kira. I guess it's safe to call Kira our splinter clan, and they always want to prove that they managed by themselves. Beating us is one of those ways I suppose.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
>Walk back to the center of the room

Something has changed about one of the doors.

Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
>Walk around the door so that I'm north of the door and facing it.

As you walk around the door, to its other side, you notice that from this angle, the door has completely disappeared from sight.