Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't really like the tourney idea, since i couldn't be there (i don't have all that time).

Replay comp will be fine. Something related to wushu is a must, since it will be sponsored by us. I was thinking about something like that:

-Wushu mp replays (comeback/decap/intense etc.) but this wouldn't be very original, tons of comp like that have been made.
-Making an sp replay with wushu settings (high dm treshold, 50 turnframes, dq on)
-Making another realistic comp, since the one i just made got an incredible success (ppl keep posting entries even if it's over lol) chosing a wushu move to reproduce. Like the butterfly kick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1D5qeA3fOI

What would u like more?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Im not exactly sure what a butterfly kick is, but it sounds cool. like to see another comp as successful as yours. so i agree, we should do another realism replay, where u gotta immitate a kick/ punch. w/e.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dang, a butterfly kick's gonna be real hard. Then again, the results could be promising :x

The wushu 50 turnframe will also bring out some promising replays.

Instead of having 500 tf and 250 ed, we could leave that for the player's preference. The only thing that needs to be followed is the 50 turnframes, DQ, and the Dm Threshold and Fr Thresholds.
I want a snudge
In RA...

Long story short, this guy called snudge impressed me in mp wushu. He hangs around the server a lot, and I'm sure some of you have seen him. He's only 3rd dan, but his impro makes my weiner tingle.

Alpha seems to be interested to get him so we need to keep him away from the light. So keep an eye out for him
[A L P H A]
Ra comp details.
Ok, if u choose "other", write here ur idea.
If u know a wushu move which is better than the butterfly kick, please post it.

Judges: If u wanna judge with me, just say it.

Prices: i'll buy some tcs from hector, i'll give something around 100k for this comp, since
1)it won't be easy
2)it's a clan comp, we can't give crappy prices.
So i don't really need help with money, but, if u want to participate and donate something, send ur money to me, this will be written in the comp's thread.

Art: We need a banner for this comp, (here's an example http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=68311 ) Does anyone here can make it?

@ Sahee: do u want to write the intro? I mean, say who we are, our history, why wushu ect.? The first lines of the thread. Since it's our comp it would be nice if it had a word from u.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I really liked the turnout of your realism contest maldi, I think RA should issue a similar challenge.

I can donate some money, I'll send you some (once I see how much I have)
EDIT: Sent 10K
Last edited by snowflakeG; Jan 19, 2009 at 10:11 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Thank you snow. But are u sure u sent the money to the right person? I haven't received any pm
Btw, may u watch the butterfly kick on youtube (the link is on the other thread) and tell me if u think it's possible to reproduce it on toribash? I fear that it could be toooo hard.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●