Toribash
alpha gon get smacked lil shitters come over here sayin rip tgs n shit then removing post

you gon be in the grave with dog today boi
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
alpha gon get smacked lil shitters come over here sayin rip tgs n shit then removing post

you gon be in the grave with dog today boi

My deepest apologies, BlueEvil, made a goofy mistake by misinterpreting Orko's lack of clan tag. He was quite confused. Certainly no Ill intent was meant, we look forward to an enjoyable war tomorrow. Best of luck
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
o i c how someone would be confused by that.
thiggists rule banished orko we didn't need him anyway
good luck to u guys 2.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
orko lost all his matches in siege. tbh he was a liability holdin us back.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
My deepest apologies, BlueEvil, made a goofy mistake by misinterpreting Orko's lack of clan tag. He was quite confused. Certainly no Ill intent was meant, we look forward to an enjoyable war tomorrow. Best of luck

What the fuck did you just fucking esports about me, you little noob? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Unibash, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret wars on WAPOW, and I have over 300 confirmed championships. I am trained in meme warfare and I’m the top shoveler in the entire TGS armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another loser. I will lift you the fuck out with kicks the likes of which has never been seen before in this dojo, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with meming that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, noob. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of memers across the Toriworld and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scrub. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your esports career. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can DM you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Team Judo Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the server, you little noob. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “rip” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn casual. I will shit fury all over you and you will DQ in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sometimes when im being a lil bitch and scared to do simple things like talking i imagine how cool it would be if i did it with two swords holstered and then i do the thing before i realise i dont have any swords and thats how you get over social anxiety. You're welcome guys.
~Guide by RedPanda
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18