Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

First replays (rep1-rep3) are freegames against uke, last two (judo1 and 3)are mp-games...unedited.
Judo1 is my 2nd or 3rd judo-game ever...nice decap against Figh
Attached Files
rep1.rpl (41.4 KB, 2 views)
rep2.rpl (35.9 KB, 2 views)
rep3.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
judo3.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
judo1.rpl (35.2 KB, 1 views)
Check my Soundcloud ;)
i wanna get out of here!!!!!! i actually cant take it any more, the tv only has irish channels which suck so that means no E4 and my brothers are off enjoying there life and dont even come in anymore and the only person that comes in every last day is my auntie TERESA and she gives bigger lectures than hillary, the doctors they never say anything to me and when they do have something to say they only say it to my ma and da, and whenever i ask them they always make up some crap, they're liein and i know it cuz whenever my da lies he never looks straight at me only at mam, i want 2 get out of here so i can enjoy the summer while i can

btw chris glad your out of those shitholes they call hospitals, hope ya have fun
-Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Trilink2-
-Non-Existing-
Boycott On Nabi
I'm organizing a forum-wide boycott on things sold by Nabi unti the Tori-Prime is made less of a mandatory thing.

Remember when most things on this site were free? Well soon, even posting on the forum, hell the GAME will cost money if we just let them try to make a quick buck!

Who ever is with me on this argument please reply to this and express your disgust for the system. I will be typing up a thread to go into discussions thread and would love to have some quotes from you guys.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jul 24, 2010 at 07:29 AM.
Well the only thing that bothers me is that you need it in order to use the search function. This is yet the only forum I've seen were you need to pay in order to get your hands on it.

I can currently not get ToriPrime. Just have been on a trip which exceeded my expectations on how much money I would have to spend. I also have to buy equipment for the upcoming badminton season and I can't forget the membership cost or that I have to pay in order to use the bus which will take me to the training locals the next entire year. So yeah, no ToriPrime for a poor student like me.

However, even though I am not glad over the choice to make the search engine exclusive for those who have paid for it I do not like conflicts.

If the people at Nabi thinks we need ToriPrime in order to use the search function I wont complain. They run and own the place and I don't want to be the one to say they should change.

I do agree on your points and support you personally but I do not want to go out in the open in order to change the way people handle their company.

I am with you...in the force, but that is all. BzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz!
Dirt dosen't need luck
Im afraid if you only take quotes from us the admins will think the whole clan wants a boycott and probably remove our clan board.
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
I'm organizing a forum-wide boycott on things sold by Nabi unti the Tori-Prime is made less of a mandatory thing.

Remember when most things on this site were free? Well soon, even posting on the forum, hell the GAME will cost money if we just let them try to make a quick buck!

Who ever is with me on this argument please reply to this and express your disgust for the system. I will be typing up a thread to go into discussions thread and would love to have some quotes from you guys.

Okay. Let's make everything free.

Then next month, you won't be able to post here nor play the game BECAUSE WE'LL BE BANKRUPT.

Dick. Please.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Okay. Let's make everything free.

Then next month, you won't be able to post here nor play the game BECAUSE WE'LL BE BANKRUPT.

Dick. Please.

/invade
Pwnt.