Toribash
Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
Wassup guys, I'm new to the clan

Nice to see you! So how you want get called here? Cuz, HaHaLoL it´s something rare.

Other thing guys, i was recruiting today. Is some hard when you are alone, cuz, the people join and join, are so low qi, join alts and more alts. But i get it. Was beatiful do that.

All are welcome to MAU Guys!
Hey welcome to the clan, enjoy your stay here and keep active!

Yeah I mostly recruit alone so Ik how it feels Bog, its fun tho, I see you got some new ppl in lets hope they keep active
I am here because I are a trorimash orange
<(Skyline)Dargito> This sandwich is juicy
<Obzut> kinky
Welcome all Keep being active (not like me) and hope you will enjoy staying in MAU
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
hello hello I'm a new recruit and I'm looking forward to fighting representing MAU. I haven't been in a clan in almost 4 years and i haven't played for awhile so I'm still a little rusty if anyones down to train with me LMK! Also I'd like to do what i can to raise in ranks. lmk if anyone has any tips on doing that.
roses are red and violets are blue
lets go to aikido, so i can destroy you :)
Welcome guys! I hope yuo enjoy your stay here;

So as to raise throw ranks you will need to prove that you are useful to the clan, being respectful also helps. Once your trial period ends you will be ppromoted to active memebrs from there you can get to either in-game mod or in-forums mod, we dont havea recruitment team now, all active memebrs are allowed to recruit new people, you can get most of the info you need from the main post