Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gorman, I loled.
It was the second one.

Siku: Thanks for explaining the signature thing out. But I don't get why a member like Tempo would post random spam. I might not know him that well, but I am pretty sure he wouldn't do anything like that.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
He most probably did.
Knowing Jay...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
What was ^he^ on about?
Gnight!
Not spam is not spam.
The truth is not the truth.
My bum is not my face.
You bastard...
Na, joking, lol.
Um, check the first post?

EDIT: Oh, I see.
His name isn't even on the list ffs, lol.
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
I really dont agree with this idea if we merge im not going.

N ow that's a point I guess we'll have a poll among selves to see if most of us agree.

Also Amadou seems to be dead.Anyone who sees him on msn bug him to come here..See his ID in the info thread

Also thanks phail for the input ,in case of merge we may consider it
KONY 2012