Toribash
Yeah, it went from dead to alive to dead. Roland pls.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
I call my girlfriend pie
idk why I just... do lel
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I bet she's yummy to eat, ;). Lol jk, also. I want pie.
Holy shit. I completed 2 series of anime in one day. I think I'm starting to get addicted. Well tomorrow is the first day of my new job. Gonna work in a telephone company's storage. If anyone wants we could play toribash together. It is kind of boring to play with random people as they don't speak much or they just argue.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Don't worry, I have it for around 3 years and only have 2 free games in it, lol.

Yeah, me too, litelarry.
Team Fortress 2 and Dead Island .3
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Holy shit. I completed 2 series of anime in one day. I think I'm starting to get addicted. Well tomorrow is the first day of my new job. Gonna work in a telephone company's storage. If anyone wants we could play toribash together. It is kind of boring to play with random people as they don't speak much or they just argue.

Add me on Steam, if you see me online when playing, just ask and I'll jump on ASAP.
I'm usually ingame at 5-15 pm-am, around there. so I should always be on at night on -6 gmt. ;s

Also, there was a 4 inch sized spider crawling on the ground in my room, I'm not manly enough to deal with spiders that size. Halp.

I left my room when I seen it, now I hope it doesn't lay eggs or I will move out of my room.
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
I bet she's yummy to eat, ;). Lol jk, also. I want pie.

haha damn ;) well I have to say yea... very tasty okay let's stop that haha
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holy shit. First day of job was so awkward. Basically I had to listen to safety instructions for 2 hours. Anyone with common sense would know those things that were told there. I was given a chip card to have access to most of the building doors and I managed to drop it somewhere but eventually I found it. And the best part is that it doesn't work so i dunno how I will get in my workplace this week. Some random dude who works there offered me to go along with him as it is part of my job. He is technician of the company so he had to go fix stuff. Basically we drove around for 2 hours to places where he had to fix or deliver stuff. I was just there standing near. And he didn't say a single word to me all that time. We got back to the workplace and it was already too late for lunch break so I didn't get permission to go to a store. I was told that I should sit at a table and wait until a task could be given to me. I sat for 2 hours basically doing nothing and got called out by the same dude with who I was driving around. Before I got in to the car he told I could just go home. Well I would rather have stuff to do than just be an object tagging along or sitting. I hope that someone offers me a pc so time would pass really quickly. I wouldn't mind getting paid for sitting at pc though. I could finish some anime series or watch a movies like I did in my old job. I developed a spidey sense when slacking off and watching something last year. Basically I wasn't allowed to do that and I never got caught because of that spidey sense. Good times. I really hope that I will be given proper tasks and a pc. Otherwise I'll have to endure sitting in silence and doing nothing for 7 hours. I'll go insane if that happens.
I'd be pissed if I were you, I'd expect them to give me something to work on, not sitting on my ass for hours.

Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
I'm usually ingame at 5-15 pm-am, around there. so I should always be on at night on -6 gmt. ;s

Also, there was a 4 inch sized spider crawling on the ground in my room, I'm not manly enough to deal with spiders that size. Halp.

I left my room when I seen it, now I hope it doesn't lay eggs or I will move out of my room.

You scared of spider? :3