Ranking
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Because Vlad, Kennen, and Swain don't exist.

Also you can have fiddledicks in the jungle for ap damage
talon is good but as someone stated, he's more of a counterpick rather than a real pick.

just went 14/3/12 as varus in a ranked game

laned with a taric vs a soraka and vayne

shit was so cash, had the ad carry "trifecta" (PD/IE/BT) 26 minutes in.

He would walk in and stun vayne
I would autoattack once or twice and E so soraka's heals dont do shit while getting th bonus % damage from my W, then just autoattack and snipe with my Q.

Vayne was like 1/7 lane phase, Soraka was 1/5 lane phase.

Moral of the story : Elo hell never ends, I was just on the correct team this time.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 29, 2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
OMG OMG OMG

PFES HERE
PFES HERE
PULSEFIRE EZREALS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
AP Yi.

I know that Talon, Kassadin and Mordekaiser can counter me on mid early, and that Ignite can fuck me up (at least early, after Rabadon shit's useless compared to my meditate), but the question is - is he viable on rankeds?
My name is:Magicshiet
north america
I am a phenominal jungler as shaco,going 18-2-13 like 2 games ago and i always am top of the score board but me team always sucks (telling me to lane as a shaco and that jungling doesnt matter) so add me and w can pvp in a party so the team wont suck
.i also have a leel 15-16 account i do not want anymore with a veigar,ziggs and amumu and like 1.5k ip pm me for the details
free account btw

Originally Posted by DuckOnQuack View Post
I am a phenominal jungler as shaco,going 18-2-13 like 2 games ago and i always am top of the score board but me team always sucks

I feel like I've heard this line more than once before.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
numbers, ikr?

i feel like any shaco who does good goes like that, any shaco who goes bad gets the reversed score.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Typically, you reap what you sow in League. So if you're paired with sucky teams, chances are its because you yourself aren't that great. The odds of being paired with a bad team is lower than the odds of being paired against a bad team if you're supposedly better than everybody you play against. So if you're constantly on a bad team, it's more likely because you yourself aren't as stellar as you think you are, rather than you have the unfortunate probability of being continuously paired with bad players. And if you are as good as you say, you shouldn't have any trouble winning enough to get yourself out of the sucky elo range.

Also, there's no reason you can't say ass on this forum, so long as it's tasteful. Bleeping it really isn't necessary :/
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games