Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

When the game first came out, it costed money.
But if they make basic things ToriPrime exclusive, I may just quit and/or organize a boycott.
sry that i didnt post any replay till now. u get some later this evening spaft. sry for that dude...less time to make good ones ;)
Check my Soundcloud ;)
I think since Sinderule was voted like 11-1 to stay, he will stay.
He's gone on vacation (Again), so if he doesn't come back when he says he will, we should kick him.
With felipevi and probowser, we can't be nice to Sinderule and be unfair to these two. PM them and if a week goes by without a response, we should kick them.
I don't make a vote atm for this both guys.
Yes, sindrerule stays...FOR THIS TIME!!
If he goes again inactive he's out.

Warning-PM to pro and feli, wait one week, no answer=kick.

Btw. that's the reason why I wanna have the inactive-rule. Ever new member should know from the first time he join this forum that inactivity isn't tolerated without any reasons and postings.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
sometimes i am inaktiv vor 3 weeks or more o.ô
but i dont want a kick for this because i love this clan :l
If u dont hurt me than i wont hurt u!
OMG WTF :O A Sofa?!!!

well if it's like that you just need to say that you are inactive if you have a good reason it'll be okey.
well...
WTF A ANALWACHE? O_O

but sometimes i dont have a good reason, thats why i voted "No Need For It"
Aikido King = Ak[Aeon]
Now: SilentAssassin
Previous: Analwache, Omqq
Successful defends: 0

i dont like to see that i am not on the list, so i want to battle SilentAssassin *-* !

/edit

i have no video that proofs my aikido skill (only a 13 frames splitt :l)
SilentAssassin, do you accept a battle over 10 rounds, the one with the most wins is aikido king? :3
Last edited by DasSofa; Jul 23, 2010 at 10:32 PM.
Don't matter if the poll goes into a draw at ending.....2 guys have the last words about it..Spaft and Animal.
The voices of them can kick oll others. If they want it at the rulez we get, if not than not.

But sry, it's really funny that the most "No" votes come from guys who are often inactive...
DasSofa....btw. it's the first time I hear something from u over the last month.
Check my Soundcloud ;)