Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ysome View Post
Is each person playing different, or are we all one person? If we are all one person,

>Type in 8008135 in the pocket calculator

If we aren't all one person,

>Examine the circle of light below me.

As you concentrate, you see the faint outlines of three other people. One is still, one is almost transparent, and the third is situated near the remains of what was once a door.

There is a circle of light beneath you. Strangely, while its source appears to be under the floor, there is no visible trace of the floor. It is a perfect, white circle.

Upon closer inspection, you appear to be standing upon a platform of force. There is no perceptible matter below you.
>Attempt to induce a Bowel Movement.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
>Attempt to induce a Bowel Movement.

You manage to soil yourself.

A holographic screen appears in front of you.

It's an image of you, with some text:

Player: ysome
Health: 2
Motivation: 99
Progress: -437
Inventory: pocketknife, pocket calculator, broken pocketwatch, pocket protector, no pockets, and, might I add, that you've one soiled undergarment.
>Look for the pocket calculator that the screen mentioned.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
>Look for the pocket calculator that the screen mentioned.

Through an act of sheer will, you manage to travel a few seconds into the past, preventing yourself from thinking about "8008135", and avoiding certain death.

You attempt to locate the calculator. You find that you have no pockets.

The screen displays:
Death: 1
Inventory: pocketknife, pocket calculator, broken pocketwatch, pocket protector, no pockets, and, might I add, that you've one soiled undergarment.
>Walk to door labeled "VIII"
>Walk to door labeled "VIII"

You are standing before a transparent door. The handle is etched with "VIII".

The screen displays:
Death: 1
>Walk through the transparent door.
>Walk through the transparent door.

Your proceed forward. Your face is obstructed by solid glass.

You are standing in front of a transparent, glass door, with a faint smear on it at the height of your nose, and a handle etched with "VIII".
>Attempt to open the transparent glass door.