View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well cya mwah don't worry you'll be back as it happened to me, you're going to be very happy in your social life but when you're bored you're going to visit the forums and the visiting won't stop increasing untill you'll be back ;o

Anyways have fun, good luck irl :3
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
But gamekeepers have grey names now.. you can't leave

Looks like I just got my grey name removed. Told ya

Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Well have fun and be careful. I've heard this thing we call 'life' is rather dangerous.

I'll be sure to wear my helmet.
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Well cya mwah don't worry you'll be back as it happened to me, you're going to be very happy in your social life but when you're bored you're going to visit the forums and the visiting won't stop increasing untill you'll be back ;o

Anyways have fun, good luck irl :3

We'll just see about that
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Σ
Mwah, sad to see you leave. ):
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

its sad to see another great player leave. welli wish you luck inthis so called 'life' you speak of. imnot keen on it. the graphics are crap and i can barely clear a foot when i jump in real life. bye o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
<3 crux. i would like that but im at school atm so i cant pm you right now.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I am sad.

Anyway, if that's what you want to do then fair enough. You were a great gamekeeper and (are) a great person.

Good luck and have fun. Feel free to try come back and pull me out of this trap.