View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Seconding kickass's point
I just hope its not something full of brown belts using hold all copy-catted moves

Also, I think we should do dojo wushu to eliminate runners from the picture
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
good point SnowflakeG. If not that then we could try a contest, the idea of the best "funny replay" is very intesting. It would be tough to know what kind of restrictions to use though.
I think maldi is thinking of a replay comp, not an online tourny. so dojo wushu is out of the question.'

Edit: I just thought of a replay comp. how bout a boom nutshot replay comp??
Last edited by Kickass; Jan 11, 2009 at 11:20 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, you are going to refuse an alliance with the Clan with the highest post count? :O
Ok then, I'll add you to our Neutral list.
I hope we can get an aliance in the future
Retired Player
Hey Sahee, Would it change your mind If I asked for an alliance. I'm the leader now.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
no, ;P but I'm really impressed by how well you took this, looking at lucas'post, at the fact that aimpom can still laugh at my jokes and that even you moved your arse here ;p. It's, hm remarkable. I'm almost convinced
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
I'm almost convinced

Omg sahee is about to change is opinion about something!! That's a first-page news!
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●