Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

nice analwache

also:
wtf should that be "Get a ToriPrime to hide advertisements". We need the fuckin toriprime to hide this shit. We need toriprime for "Search". Soon we need toriprime for playing toribash :O
i needz tori prime and Vip, too

well i have good chanches getting it soon since im out of the HOSPITAL AGAIN
Im home, after 2 weeks of disturbing lonelyness in a dirty and small hospital room with a suckisch laptop i am now sitting in my ub3r room at my ub3r computer again and can be ub3r happy!
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
Im home, after 2 weeks of disturbing lonelyness in a dirty and small hospital room with a suckisch laptop i am now sitting in my ub3r room at my ub3r computer again and can be ub3r happy!

Olé
have fun playing with ur gf XD
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
that would make our whole forum activity thread system completely/mainly useless

I think there are some missunderstandings.
The rule did NOT make the activity-thread useless. U still have to post there if, why and for how long u go inactive and u also have to post there when u come back. The rule only counts that ones who don't post there and go inactive without any reasons.

Everyone has the time to write a short posting there. Only if u have an accident (like analwache as an example) avoid u from being kicked if u dont tell that u go inactive for longer time.

At the moment we act a little to friendly with inactive guys, thats all. We have to be more strict with that. AND new members have to know that from the first time they join the clan. That's why I want it as a new rule. With that no one can say "I don't knowed that".

As long as u post the reason why u go inactive and for how long u stay inactive all it's ok.

Originally Posted by SilentAssasin
We already have something in place don't we?

Yes we have...but sorry, it's not a rule for me as long as it isn't at our forum-rules. And the way it get handled atm it's just a little to relaxed in my eyes.

A clan live and die with the activity of its members.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by tagknife View Post
I heard my name? i clicked on that link excetig survays not having to buy stuff i dont need or afford.

the point is the freetc survays you dont have to pay, but that one isnt even a servey.
Heres the logic GET TORIPRIME FREE =/= BUY MORE CRAP. No. its a disapointment.

I don't know how long u are at the internet...but u should have noticed that nothings really free outta here
Surveys and ad-based things costs most of the time money...and if not they wanna have ur name and address...which they can sell to other companys or use it for commercial ads.

From Nabi u get TP free....this is simply right. BUT the other company didn't give its services out for free....and boom...nothings free. That's the way this things work.
Check my Soundcloud ;)