Toribash
Fagswitch, Ehh, i gave my opinion about 4.0 a few posts back, too lazy to read it?

Well, anyway, imma tell you, again; So, what i think about 4.0 is that it absolutely sucks donkey bawlz, the sounds are terrible, especially the dm one, the ones in 3.99 were better, it laggs out, it buggs out, it crashes, the mod maker doesnt work propely as i heard, well, these are the reasons why im still using 3.99 version of toribash, and i dont care that much about joint textures and hair, i dont need em'.
butters the spar was pretty nice until you stopped lol. guys my goal is to make one sexy spar and have it in the clan video. whos up for the challenge
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
I'm thinking of livestreaming,
Nyann gave me the idea?
anyone think I should?
It won't be radio it'l be me makeing music?
you guys could help me, make it sound better?

*posed alot of questions :P*

Tree i could spar you, o and i think ima app for CT (Creative tricking), still working on the starter but i said fuck it, the replay is just too sexy :L
Attached Files
For ct.rpl (191.4 KB, 7 views)
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)
Lmao thanks for the kind words xd, i still hope i can get in :L. ima make a few more replays n post em' up
Probably 2 more
Last edited by Butterz1; Sep 8, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
butterz. staff spar me NOW. i want to make a staff spar. join the ethr music room so we can jo a private room
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
Hmm, you still on cuz you commented a hour ago and i was playing Gmod xd