Toribash
Then we take you out back and discipline you with our fists.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
I agree with Ponzo on this. I am certainly open to arranging ingame tests. This isnt a replay focused org, it's an aikido focused org. Playing with someone ingame is a much better way to judge skill than watching their replays. Replays are nice and convenient, but are not absolutely necessary to discuss tactics, teach moves, or tutor other players.

Roux you contradict yourself with this bc u know we're going to deal with a plethora of scrubs without replays on our app thread asking to be tested in game. Obv Dare isn't a scrub and he can be an exception.
Toribash Martial Artists
The original TA was for people that specialize with Aikido based mods and people that kick ass. Didn't we start letting just about anyone in? I don't know if we finally strayed away from that.

I understand teaching people is cool and all, but wouldn't letting people in who are still learning not give them a thing to strive for? Like, a goal? They'll join and then fuck off from the group.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Roux you contradict yourself with this bc u know we're going to deal with a plethora of scrubs without replays on our app thread asking to be tested in game. Obv Dare isn't a scrub and he can be an exception.

What?
We rarely get more than 5 applications a week, which is no problem to handle.

We could still request for replays in applications, but in cases such as Dare's, we could have ingame tests as a backup.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Dare if you were around this thread more than two days you would understand that I was joking because no member has ever been kicked from TA ever. We don't do that.

Also had you been more familiar with the org you would know that the council will not even review an application unless it has replays. For fucks sake try reading the OP.

It's just a coincidence ponzo suggested we should test players in game when you came around. If you really lost interest in this org, as you said, then please don't fucking post her anymore bc I don't want to waste time trying to fix your misunderstandings.
-----
Also guys we have a fucking council forum to talk about this shit specifically so can we continue the discussion in there.
Last edited by footlox; Sep 8, 2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists
Board Rules
General forum rules apply - these can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=469766
Invades are welcome so long as they are not in the chit chat thread and are useful (see global rules)
Post quality is not moderated in the chat thread(s)

If you're going to accuse Aquita of all people of disobeying rules, you might actually want to read the rules thread. Don't post here again. If you do I'll report your post and delete it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
neko dont play around. thats some spooky shit right there my friends. he just turned into god for about 10 seconds.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I've been here for a long time, I know what to expect and what not to expect of people. Unfortunately being an organisation for a mod of an indie game we don't have huge amount of traffic. This in turn means not as many active members who are willing to test out new applicants let alone be competent in doing so, I brought in mandatory ingame tests a while ago and it went well for all of 3 weeks. I think a fair compromise is replays required for application and ingame testing for tiers and anything further than initial application.

My friend we literally have no reason to require them. Ask for them, but have testers it's not hard to do. Find the most active people and you know use the IRC(It really helps) and I won't get started on tiers and such like that because if I remember correctly I didn't really agree with the direction you took the ORG Neko, but out of respect I learned live with it. I'm only vocal when the values of the ORG are not being honored. This is not The Aikido Team of old. This is a newly birthed baby. Also our LEADERS should take it upon themselves instead of being forum rats.(No offense)

Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
What?
We rarely get more than 5 applications a week, which is no problem to handle.

We could still request for replays in applications, but in cases such as Dare's, we could have ingame tests as a backup.

Ingame test could be done by leaders

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
The original TA was for people that specialize with Aikido based mods and people that kick ass. Didn't we start letting just about anyone in? I don't know if we finally strayed away from that.

I understand teaching people is cool and all, but wouldn't letting people in who are still learning not give them a thing to strive for? Like, a goal? They'll join and then fuck off from the group.

Originally Posted by Aquita View Post

Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Board Rules
General forum rules apply - these can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=469766
Invades are welcome so long as they are not in the chit chat thread and are useful (see global rules)
Post quality is not moderated in the chat thread(s)

If you're going to accuse Aquita of all people of disobeying rules, you might actually want to read the rules thread. Don't post here again. If you do I'll report your post and delete it.

I can't say anything about this one.

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Y r u swearing ? watch ur language boi . Peace I'm out of this org, I just get ticked off whenever is see that name aquita smh.

I said we need to move this to council chat.

Ponzo if you think anyone has the time to schedule in games tests against every applicant than I have to assume you don't have much going in your life and therefor you should be the one to do it.
Toribash Martial Artists