View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[GM unite the allies]and the story begins
brainstorm and what not for the story will be made here.
Your messed up world enthrills me
[GM unite the allies]Video
Post 1-2 replays, whatever they are or ideas about a movie so we can make specific reps for it and use them as collab replays too ;P
We can either set up the plot through discussion and then write it down or we can turn this into one of those 3-word stories, except that each guy adds a whole sentence, something like that.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I still like my harlem shake idea but i realize it's too difficult to make. Just think how awesome that'd be though ;d

edit: massive scale editing will put both of your abilities to the test but the outcome will be that much greater ;d
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 15, 2013 at 05:04 PM.
i have an idea:
their is only one guy
we will use the atmosphere of the nightclub
the textures will change as dance goes on
we use harlem shake song, and sure after the beat we put something crazy in like killerpoledancing or something?

yes/no?
It's easier, everyone can pitch in and we can make corrections later for it to make sense. Kay so everyone throws in a sentence since lots of guys are inactive. Be creative, but don't go downright nonsensical with it mmkay? I'll link this thread to my board as well. First post should prolly be edited with the full story.

Kay so i'll begin with a traditional opening:

Once upon a time, in a galaxy not so far away.

Oh , i think movie hints are awesome too, either similar situations or quotes but it isn't necessary. You can still invent your own thing. ;d
Another idea while watching some ERB. We could do something similar like this and add some awesome effects. It involves only two toris, so it should be relatively easy i think.

KILLER WILL DO POLEDANCE REPLAY IN MOD I WILL MAKE THAT WILL INCLUDE MAN TORI WITH DICK AND COUPLE OF TORIBALLS. AND THE MUSIC WILL BE FRANKY GOES TO HOLLYWOOD - RELAX!

FUCKING CLASSIC
-----
or another idea which is really lame, i will send willy a secret mod i used to make bojan dancing video
Last edited by snake; Apr 15, 2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump