Toribash
XPaD! Do you remember me? we used to be in a clan once together, right?
like 2 years ago, i wont remember the clan but i remember you...
awww c: buddies ^0^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
XPaD! Do you remember me? we used to be in a clan once together, right?
like 2 years ago, i wont remember the clan but i remember you...

2 years ago I was in Piratez, lol, sorry
I don't remember you
We should make some recruitment servers perhaps. As the new players are flooding in now we could recruit some dedicated members. Pretty much I have last week of school and I assume that I won't be busy. So if anyone wants to do it together send me a PM or contact me via skype. It would be more fun if I would play with familiar faces so my boredom wouldn't make me stop playing and recruiting.
Yeah, Toribash just released on steam just a week ago or so. Also we should make threads more active, rather than just posting in 3 threads.

Yeah, I'll join you Uber.

It will probably be, Uber Awesome. Hahahahahahaha, no.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
2 years ago I was in Piratez, lol, sorry
I don't remember you

ehm, i dont know then, but i remember you, were you in some organization, tma, food lovers org, minecraft ect?
Last edited by strikas; May 26, 2014 at 06:02 PM.
I think that every time I complete an anime series I die inside a little. This is like the 6th anime I've watched in a years time that doesn't have an ending. And the next season for these anime aren't announced for several years already. I feel depressed because of that. So far the only ones that are going to continue are Shingeki no kyojin and Durarara.