Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

clan's inactivity in particular. we just spoke. but yea his post sounded dangerously. I bet he's going to post here soon anyway, to clear out what he meant. at least I hope so ;P.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Alliance
Triforce request an alliance. You are probably my favourite clan, other than trifroce atm. So would you please consider an alliance. You did request an alliance with us in the past.
Long long time ago, and even then I wasn't sure ;p. The_legendary_Ninja asked me to and I really like him so, eh... Anyway this will be a "no" from me. Just don't go emotional on me now. I just don't see any friendliness in the first place. Just neutrality. Plus, triforce ain't really "my kind of clan". let me be silent about what that means. Thanks for the offer tho. We keep neutrality.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yes, i will explain.
I don't really care about online activity, i do not play online that much since i don't like queue and, now that clan servers don't exist anymore, there are lots of young and fastidious kids playing, u know, ppl that say "pwnt" when they hit u in the second turn and leave the match when u comeback 100 frames later. I'm talking about forum activity: events, replays, art. I rarely see other clan members in such places. Like if RelaxAll only existed in RelaxAll's clan board, place from which the members cannot exit. I think we need more members, so we may need some visibility, and sahee's "leaving" won't help that, that was the reason of my post.
Probably i'm making things bigger than they are, i will verify it, making a contest, only for us. Stay tuned.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Welcome back schecz, i couldntve gone another day without you lol how many asian gerlies did u bring back with you? i hope enough to share. :PP
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't hate i appreciate and my best friends are black and viatnamese
Brought to you by Ramen Ninja
AskARamenNinja.weebly.com