Toribash
I agree with Ponzo on this. I am certainly open to arranging ingame tests. This isnt a replay focused org, it's an aikido focused org. Playing with someone ingame is a much better way to judge skill than watching their replays. Replays are nice and convenient, but are not absolutely necessary to discuss tactics, teach moves, or tutor other players.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
I agree with Ponzo on this. I am certainly open to arranging ingame tests. This isnt a replay focused org, it's an aikido focused org. Playing with someone ingame is a much better way to judge skill than watching their replays. Replays are nice and convenient, but are not absolutely necessary to discuss tactics, teach moves, or tutor other players.

I second this. Replays are nice to have but should not be neccisiary. I'll go test people in game if need be. Also, was Ponzo seriously removed for speaking his mind? k

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Also, was Ponzo seriously removed for speaking his mind? k

Highly doubt Aquita would do that, but I'll make sure he isn't. After all:
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Freedom of speech is allowed in chit chat.

I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I've played him. His go to move is a basic suplex, and he is pretty good at it.
-----
But I don't see why he is so opposed to saving replays. All you have to do is press f and type some shit in.

Yeah, but sometimes you just don't want to do that.

Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
[-] Ponzo has been removed from TA.

I respect you being the leader and all, but bruh you could say that, but I will always be in TA

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I second this. Replays are nice to have but should not be neccisiary. I'll go test people in game if need be. Also, was Ponzo seriously removed for speaking his mind? k

Highly doubt Aquita would do that, but I'll make sure he isn't. After all:

Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Wow aquita... If this shozzle wasvreal im disappointed

Fureals
nobody is out of ta unless neko says so. aquita doesnt have enough respeck from us to have that kind of power
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I've been here for a long time, I know what to expect and what not to expect of people. Unfortunately being an organisation for a mod of an indie game we don't have huge amount of traffic. This in turn means not as many active members who are willing to test out new applicants let alone be competent in doing so, I brought in mandatory ingame tests a while ago and it went well for all of 3 weeks. I think a fair compromise is replays required for application and ingame testing for tiers and anything further than initial application.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yes it was joke. I'll be the first to say that anyone accepted into TA is bonded here forever.
And thank you Neko that's how I see it.
Last edited by footlox; Sep 8, 2016 at 07:37 PM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists