Ranking
Np. Karbn we all know yout helping side.
According to userbenchmark.com 1070 is 1% better than 980ti (on average), but I really dont need anything more than 1080p killer. 980ti + i3-8350k (probably gonna overclock it) with 16gb of ram is more than enough for me. I upgraded from 750ti + g3258 @4.2 with 8gb of ddr3 ffs xD
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
rip I bought the acer predator helios 300 back in february and can't even enjoy it cause of work and fitness
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
man i would hate to buy something like that to not even be able to use it (says the dude who works 2 jobs and can only play on the weekends)
Discord: Elmindreda#5289
in defense of Aeon, at least no one else is going to make the same mistake again.

Truthspeaker
hi icky
sup cunt :salute:
wait how long have you been here?
Hey, that sucks, at least I am on holidays, so I've just have to wrok from 7:00 to 16:00, feelsbadman
Actually I dont have any work atm. I quit last one cuz it was kinda fucked up, I'm searching for a new one but it's pretty damn hard to find it. Will have free month if I won't find anything.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
yeah for a while i didnt have any job/ only my part time cleaning job but i recently got a job at a factory thats paying quite decent! but i cant play my outrageously priced pc during the week because im to busy with my 2 jobs
Discord: Elmindreda#5289
in defense of Aeon, at least no one else is going to make the same mistake again.

Truthspeaker
hi icky
sup cunt :salute:
wait how long have you been here?