Toribash
"Clicky" is just text. No link. :<

Oh yeah TB = LAGGG
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Um yeah, gonna be inactive for a while I think.
Don't feel like looking here anymore these days.
Anyway, have a fun time n shit.
Same like fluxy.. but I still lurk in here from time to time. And the summer is over.. more time for internet-things etc ;))
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I haven't been online for 5 days and just wanted to tell you, that I may won't be for the next days/weeks/months/idk just because I don't want/need to. Just like Nura and Aika I guess.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Welcome to our Inactivity Center

Going on holiday? Having a break?

Let us know here and enjoy your vacation.

Having a break?

Let us know

nobuddie pls
derp
Guess I'll go post that in advance, but me & Shadowelf (& Powas & Scorpio) are about to go to Brutal Assault.

Both of us are leaving on 5th aug, but we might have some internet access still that day (because Powas), then from 6th to 10th afternoon we're unavailable at all. We're both coming back at very late night hours of 10th.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
leaving forever.

jk jk

In case you wondered why my activity was a little slacking recently; loads of work, little free time, plus vacations and real life shit to do equals little time for good old addicted. But I try to squeeze in a daily check on the forums which is good I guess. Don't worry I'm not vanishing again.