Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
oh sorry i never answered, liam, i think you need to improve your skills and maybe get used to clans.

you sir need to look closer
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Punishment board
Sometimes a quarrel within a clan happens, it's acceptable as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Here is where you go when you let shit get out of hand
Depending on the circumstances we will give you a maximum of 3 warnings with a cool off period of a week. Depending on how many times you have been on this board and why you are here Fly and Pie will decide if you are to be kicked, demoted, or you receive a suspension of privileges.

Warning list

Members serving their punishment

Last edited by Day; Apr 1, 2015 at 12:59 PM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
it's a no, you need more information on clans.
Mr Pie, I was tested by birno. He posted his answer on here, you could have possibly overlooked it.
The real UnrealFix;)
nice now we have a warning system

this will make people watch their mouth before they say
I never forget.
Originally Posted by UnrealFix View Post
Mr Pie, I was tested by birno. He posted his answer on here, you could have possibly overlooked it.

Originally Posted by birno View Post
yep I tested him in-game and I think he is worthy enough to join

ok, flyace may want to test you because birno is not the apropriate rank to say yes or no. Lieutenant General or above.
Originally Posted by Haixen View Post
Hello my name is Mustafa, my in game name is Haixen I am a blue belt and don't really expect getting in anytime soon. I live Canada Ontario. I am 10 years old, and don't cuss. I promise to respect all belts higher or lower. Over the 3 months I've been playing toribash I have only joined 1 clan (Hope) not a very popular clan. I think I can bring talents like jiujitsu fighting into our clan or judofract (the main modes I play in), I'm at an average with both of these mods where I can teach someone how to win pretty easily in any jiujitsu match. Not many people play jiujitsu so thats why I want to introduce it to nitro.

My mods: Aikido big dojo, judofract, jiujitsu
Not my mods: mushu, lenshu, wushu

Again I do not expect getting in to nitro at the moment but when I get to brown belt or black belt then you can reconsider this application. I love you guys

-Haixen

not enough info, look back a few pages or go look at the example applications
Originally Posted by Haixen View Post
Hello my name is Mustafa, my in game name is Haixen I am a blue belt and don't really expect getting in anytime soon. I live Canada Ontario. I am 10 years old, and don't cuss. I promise to respect all belts higher or lower. Over the 3 months I've been playing toribash I have only joined 1 clan (Hope) not a very popular clan. I think I can bring talents like jiujitsu fighting into our clan or judofract (the main modes I play in), I'm at an average with both of these mods where I can teach someone how to win pretty easily in any jiujitsu match. Not many people play jiujitsu so thats why I want to introduce it to nitro.

My mods: Aikido big dojo, judofract, jiujitsu
Not my mods: mushu, lenshu, wushu

Again I do not expect getting in to nitro at the moment but when I get to brown belt or black belt then you can reconsider this application. I love you guys

-Haixen

wow finally someone arabian (I think) makes an app
I haven't seen an arabian since ages

also a no from me
you need to put you'r life info example:where you live, what country,what languages you talk,etc
you must also tell us how forum active you are
many of the people who have applied made their in-game experience too long and unwanted
you should avoid this

also I'm okay with what pie has said

skywhale or rexxy or anyone in a high rank must test you
I never forget.
plz i love this clan
Hello people of [NITRO] I was wondering if i could join your clan here are some reason and things i will do and why I think i should join.
-1.I will listen to my leader and follow his directions
-2.I will respect everybody (including any other clans so i dont get kicked or banned from the clan)
-3.I will post some things in [NITRO'S] forum so I will not be kicked from the clan
-4.I will not spam the chat bars with lots of words and stuff so that I will be good and also be listening to my leader
-5.I will have fun and not cause any issues and not cause problems because then I would get banned
-6.I will only use clan discussion when needed like when clan related things come up
-7.I will keep out any politics that come and try to attack or something
-8.I will not listen to anyone who says that they can get me banned and if they do than I will wait until they actually get me banned and then I will go to a member or leader of the staff and talk
-9.I will not ever do war clan because I got no chance of beating,and that only war people who give me a challenge and really test my skills,if I lose you guys will expect me to to own it.That is why i think I should be in the clan and if I can I will try to add a replay of me fighting and doing something in TB to actually gain your trust for me to be in your clan.Thank you from:imsohot known as Xavier Anthony Rivera To:The [NITRO] Clan leader.Also i am a black belt rank is over 100,580,582 rank
Last edited by imsohot; Dec 14, 2014 at 03:24 AM. Reason: i tried to throw in a video or replay of my trick but it would not work