Toribash
Prosk check the first post of this thread where it says what not to do... =/
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Hello Phantom clan

I am Madpenny3k and a friend of mine (Grohenbird) has recently joined this clan and I would like to join to. I recently became a black belt
No it's your first post, you didn't give any reason at all to join, and gro hasn't done nearly enough to vouch for anyone simply being a black belt isn't enough. If we do so we'll end up like saints did 40+ members
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
No it's your first post, you didn't give any reason at all to join, and gro hasn't done nearly enough to vouch for anyone simply being a black belt isn't enough. If we do so we'll end up like saints did 40+ members

This.
application
To: the members of phantom
I apologise for my recent application the only reason for the shortness of the letter is that it was late and I was heading off to bed and that was the first application I have ever made. Now I have studied the example and I am to write a more detailed application.
I am a 14 year old boy living in Australia with my family of five. I started playing toribash around a year ago when my friend introduced it to me but I stopped because I found it difficult. Then around six months later I tried it again and this has come to be one of my favourite games. This is unusual for me because I prefer games on the ps3. (Don’t know if necessary) I am in year 8 and do pretty well in school. I do pretty well in toribash as well as school. I am brown belt with around 100 wins till I get my black belt. I have a qi of 905 I want to get at least 1500 to get more options for textures. I have recently found my ability to create head textures as well.
Right now I am trying to gain enough tc to buy all the textures for legs and arms. I am not a rage quitter or a grudge holder when I lose a tournament. I have won many tournaments while playing toribash 500tc and 750tc tourneys. I am always open for advice from other players on how to play and happy to give it to anyone who needs it. I would appreciate it if you would let me join phantom. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have for me. i have had no former clans. the mod that i am best at would have to be akido but i am working on the other mods. at this point i am working on my wushu technique. i never give up on anything i am devoted to anything i do. This is why i will never give up till i am able to join this clan.
Yours sincerely Eagleboy 13
Last edited by eagleboy13; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
How can you prove to us that you're active?
It doesn't seem like you're all that forum active to me, as you didn't know what a "decent' application was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
eagleboy, we don't really need or even care about your background too much..
but we need your reason and how can you persuade us to let you join this clan..

Also, I agree what Mocro said..so, No from me..
I'm NOT Noob
Tell us why you think that you deserve to get in this clan. That was a pretty good app, but you haven't 100% convinced me yet.