Toribash
Welcome, Dscigs.

Others, take some time before trying out again but for the time hang around and feel free to post around and get to know us more.
Hey, my name is Degorm, real name Lucas/Lukas take your pick, and I live in UK (GMT+1). I'm 17 this week. I've recently came back to playing toribash.
I'm a chilled and friendly toribash player. I spend a lot of the time on forums, but I also enjoy spending time ingame.
I've recently came back to playing toribash
I like making textures. Heads and sets, feel free to check the link in my signature If you want to see some examples of my work.
Basically, I'm looking for a nice clan to join with
friendly members to have fun with. I met one or two of your members in game and they've seemed really cool which is why I've decided to apply.

Because I have came back to Toribash not long ago I do not have any replays that I could post to impress you. I hope this isn't a problem.

I'm really bad at applications and paragraphs about myself, but this is it.

My skype: eforepic35
Last edited by Elias; May 25, 2013 at 08:34 AM.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posted for discussion. We'll need a while to vote, but good luck!
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
Posted for discussion. We'll need a while to vote, but good luck!

Thank you.
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
:/

Whereabouts do you live?

I live in London.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello, I am Vendoor. My real name is Saku and I am 14 years old. My GMT is +3, I live in Finland.I am friendly player, helpful, mostly teaching new players. My belt is Brown.
Here is some replays: http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17774 ,
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17775
I am very active ingame. I am forum active too. I am really nice guy.

Pretty good ingame. ~ Vendoor

Apathetic User
vendoor: sorry, but you didn't make it. you can apply in a few weeks again if you think you can make it.

degorm: accepted for trial, good job. i'll add you to the skype chat.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up