Toribash
There's no Dark soul copies of the game at the store, so I have no choice other than buy it on Xbox Live.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Ugh I pirated dark souls 2 with dlc's and shit and omg I died so often...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Felt sooooooooo bored that i dug up half of my game room looking for a decent game. Then i found my NDS and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of the Sky. I thought playing on NDS might be boring so i just downloaded from my iPad and play with nds4ios. Quite a good game though, until i get beat it to the end again.
-
Freedom Wars on vita and Wolfenstein on ps3.
Got the checkpoint glitch in Wolfenstein last week, it really pissed me off I changed the difficulty to easy.
Actually my dad got cheap parts from different internet stores. You can search for some sites in your country and actually build a cheap one.

I'll probably try building my own gaming pc one day as I'm interested in that stuff although I almost have no knowledge on it. My current pc which my dad built is pretty good and I don't have any issues with it.

I've been playing osu nonstop. I reached like 30k rank in the world recently. Somehow I just love clicking circles.
I have little knowledge about pc but my friend can help me on that, building one cost a pretty penny he says, gotta save up first.
Yet too many good games released at the end of the year, not to mention holiday sales and stuff. It's going to take a while for me.