an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name(ingame): Diar21
Belt(Any belt is fine): Brown
Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect): Judo
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): I like to join this clan
Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance): i never banned
Originally Posted by Garmadon View Post
SigSaucer your in

srry but you can only say i say yes or no, the ldrs sayaccepted
-----
but sig is in he promised he never left
Last edited by Foraat; Apr 19, 2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh hai
  • Name(ingame): Decashine
  • Belt(Any belt is fine): Brown Belt
  • Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect): My Best mod's are Aikido, Wushu and Running.
  • Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): I would like to join Zero because this clan looks very lively, and i have also met members ingame. I would also like to join because Zero is a clan that makes me feel safe.
  • Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance): 3 or 4 accidental infractions for useless posts.
  • Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned: In Attachments.
Anything Else?(added): Hi, im Braedon Maclean. My ingame name is Decashine, and i am Brown Belt Rank 967. I have skills in Art, Set making and Video making, and i also like to experiment with moves in Single Player. I am 9 years old, but im not childish. is that okay? if it is, read on.
My recent clans were: PureDark, ThePieClan, PureDark(again), Tanith Elite and Sin. in order. I hate spammers, trolls and flamers a lot. they are so annoying >_<. All i am really looking for is a Great clan with Friendly members. i went through many clans, until i found you guys! i decided this would be the "clan". Thats pretty much it for now. thanks.

I Hope you accept my application!
-Decashine
Attached Files
awesome ass madman.rpl (85.4 KB, 3 views)
opener challenge 29 madman.rpl (115.3 KB, 3 views)
power decapz0n.rpl (24.7 KB, 3 views)
sparring with toriuketo.rpl (435.3 KB, 3 views)
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!