Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

omg.. firebolty said to me if i get a decape he will send me a random item yesterday but he still didnt send me it :3
bobme... please don't post non-important information on the board please.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Let's welcome our newest co-ldear; hlmaster! Congratulations to him for becoming so important in this clan. Look up to him as a role model.

~LE POPTOR
Originally Posted by FyreBank View Post
Let's welcome our newest co-ldear; hlmaster! Congratulations to him for becoming so important in this clan. Look up to him as a role model.

~LE POPTOR

Ahem. Don't we have to agree on this? (This is what usually destroys multi-leader clans)

EDIT: What I meant was "Lack of discussion and agreement usually destroys multi-leader clans"
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I'm sorry I disagree on hlm being Co-leader. Poll anyone?
Everyone who wishes to apply for co leader: Send me and poppo an app. We may nominate someone who does not apply though. If poppo and I vote for the same person, they win. But if we don't, then the one with the majority will win so long as they have one of our votes. If they don'tr have either leader's votes, they must win by at least 15%. Sound fair?
Ah, sorry ult, I was being selfish. Anywho, do you agree to hlmaster's promotion? I just believe he has done a lot for this clan, and therefore deserves something more.

Sorry, once again. >:
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Ah, sorry ult, I was being selfish. Anywho, do you agree to hlmaster's promotion? I just believe he has done a lot for this clan, and therefore deserves something more.

Sorry, once again. >:

I think we should go with what I just posted. It seems like a fair way to do things, especially considering that co leader is a very special and very high rank. The clan should have some say so in who they want to lead them.
I'd like to add some replays for my application. I know that in-game skills aren't as necessary but here they are.
Attached Files
asd2223.rpl (68.6 KB, 4 views)
asd222.rpl (54.6 KB, 3 views)
asd.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
YES.rpl (35.4 KB, 4 views)