Toribash
wtf would you advertise? I mean, yeah I guess, but we should focus more on actually getting something started first I think.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
If you need someone to help with miscellaneous tasks then drop me a PM, I'm usually online everyday.
Wow, Deady, you rules

Well, I guess that somebody should write something about the first 2 rounds of the Clan League...

I can do the page setting again, if we get enough articles... or maybe we can change the format of the Newspaper...
Let's see how many people will be motivated again.
Aw sweet! its Melmoth The page setting/format is something I know nothing about. Thank god you came back, you are the founder and all. So far it seems we have three people willing to write an article or two. This doesn't have to be a mammoth thing if we cant get anymore help, but everyone tell/ask people you know.

I will start digging up some stuff on the Clans league. Tamer0 and RedDevil, expect a PM soon.

I think we should also do the screen caps thing. I don't know how you collected them before Melmoth :/ was it a thread somewhere?
Most of the screenshots were made by myself (easy when the replays are uploaded in the forums, no need to be there when the event takes place).
And yes, sometimes I posted a thread in Discussion (something like "Torinews needs you" and a lot of people sent me art, little rants, etc.)

I honestly don't think I will have the time to lead ToriNews again, but I can make the page setting and some pictures, that's for sure.
Thanks Melmoth I will try and organize things in an adequate manner. I was thinking that maybe the first issue back should be released after the next round of the clans league. Does that sound good? This will give us time to get some stuff together, as well as keep the info up to date.

I also have an interview all set to go, I figured I would carry on that tradition
After the 3rd round of the clan league sounds great for me. I'll try to do the work quickly, this time...

It doesn't matter if we haven't many articles for this "resurrection"... I will try a new formula for the page settings... more like real newspapers' special edition you know ?
Right, I've got a few ideas for an article on the new flames. I've been busy enough today though so I'll try to get started tomorrow. Anyway, that'll be my first article, I'll hopefully have one or two more done by the weekend.