Toribash
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Sounds epic, reminded me of some rap battle video. What kind of anime is it?

It's the sort of manga/anime where you'll be saying "what the fuck" out loud several times.
At first it's very, VERY intense mahjong against famous politicians such as George W. Bush and Vladimir Putin, then it becomes very, very, VERY intense mahjong with power levels, Super Saiyans and dying when losing... in the moon and against Nazi.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Oh, did you guys understand how to play Mahjong? Just curious.

no.
:p

Well, I haven't looked much into it. Doesn't look that interesting to me.

EDIT: Dropped K-On!. The manga, that's it.
It was pretty boring imo... I have seen those jokes way too many times before.
Last edited by Tonakai; Jun 29, 2011 at 09:42 PM.
Finished Aqua and Aria.

...I don't really know how should I put it...
I'm really happy. That's all, I guess.
I just finished the Mirai Nikki manga. For a start, it's probably the best manga I've ever read - if the anime is as good (Comes out 'Fall 2011', which I assume means Autumn, which'll be after the Summer season which is starting) as the manga, I shall be incredibly pleased.

<3
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Finished Hoshizora e Kakeru Hashi and Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai II.

Hoshizora e Kakeru Hashi didn't meet my expectations in any category except art.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Oh man, is Hoshizora that crap that aired this season? That was painful to watch. I dropped it after the first episode.

Also,
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post
I just finished the Mirai Nikki manga. For a start, it's probably the best manga I've ever read - if the anime is as good (Comes out 'Fall 2011', which I assume means Autumn, which'll be after the Summer season which is starting) as the manga, I shall be incredibly pleased.

Mirai Nikki wasn't my favorite manga, but it was pretty good. I was excited to hear about its adaption back when I first found out.

Also Also, Fall is the same thing as Autumn. Some people call it Fall, you call it Autumn. They're both the same thing.
Last edited by up2u; Jul 1, 2011 at 06:32 AM.