Toribash
I have no hard feelings about him, tho there seems to be too much controversy and so on.
We have azuma here, who is bitch and trolling faggot, one dat kind of person for clan is enough.

kfcfaeg

retired
I'm surprised hees back in the clan to be honest.
the no good motherfucking twat piece of shit douchebag bitchHees such a nice person. <-- LIES
Belt/Qi (User Card): Belt : Blue Belt : Qi : 312
Past Clans: TSA , JSD
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Art Talent (Such as , Head texture artist and Set artist).
Infraction History:
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I'm from Holland (A.K.A, The netherlands) I would like to join because i'm a very active ToriBashing player , But i'm not in a clan anymore. (Reason is because i left my previous clan , Because they wer inactive for a long time).
My application is supported by CW member: No one.
Replays: I don't know how to show them. ):
My application is supported by CW member: No one.

Dat means autoreject
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Name: Bury

Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: [Extreme], [-Sandwich], [Syn]

Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Making music
, Marketing

Infraction History:
Useless posts and warning

A little about yourself : Well I’m a cool dude, a professional bass guitarist, goes to Edna Manley School of Music in Kingston, Jamaica. I am black and a Jamaican, loves music (really do. Lol) when not playing toribash I’m working on originals songs with my dad. I also love the opposite sex….. (fucking love the girls!!!!!!! Not a perve tho…..), I have been told that imma fun person to talk with, I’m also a crazy motherfucker when with friends, im a family man, love my parents a lot. Hm….. what else? A lot more….

Why you want to join? Because I think I’m ready for a higher challenge clan wise, and I need a clan that I can stick with forever, (a clan that wont die, tired of that shit), I also admire the fact that this clan is full of mature people, and ofcourse all members of this clan are seasoned players of toribash, so that’s about it.

Favourite mods?: (In skill order) Judo, Aikido, Wushu, Lenshu

My application is supported by CW member: Ergecko, Well not necessarily supported but we are good friends on TB. (he may know me as Mega7force)

Replays: Post here at least 3 replays

WITHDRAWN
Attached Files
cool.rpl (74.3 KB, 5 views)
Spaar craze.rpl (380.7 KB, 4 views)
masa.rpl (68.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by RepentNow; Jan 8, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
Meh....
Jamaica? Send weed to Poland for auto-in (is it true about marihuanish side of Jamaica?)
Also: we´re not mature as You saw
Also2: what do You think of dub? (not dubstep ;p)