Toribash
:O
your awesome.
cant be dicked taking pretty screenie, so heres a replay.
thank you <3
Last edited by FinalWish; Oct 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM.
Is Castra inactive?

Do we have a clan picture like Death and Taxes does?
Last edited by Lifted; Dec 22, 2010 at 09:23 PM.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Oh, so is anyone interested in making a clan photo?
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Heh, we've had about 5 people start making a clan pic, or say they were going to make it.
We also offered about 30k-50k to whoever would make a good looking one, some people said they were going to make one. Nobody did.
Originally Posted by Ostakex View Post
Heh, we've had about 5 people start making a clan pic, or say they were going to make it.
We also offered about 30k-50k to whoever would make a good looking one, some people said they were going to make one. Nobody did.

I'd love to make one but I would need to know what everyone looks like. And how do put everyone in one photo?

Why don't we have buddy pictures as our clan picture? You pick somone to be your buddy and if they want to be your buddy you give me your textures so I can put them together into a buddy pictures.
You put everyone in a picture by making a render. A 3D render, that being said, you can't make them in-game nor use everyone's custom pose. You understand? And the reason why no one is making a render is because it takes a hell lot of time to render 20 tori's in a picture. (I know a render that took 9 months to render - a 3d water fall or 3 mins)
> Piratez