Toribash
PARKOURDREAM.rpl

2 hours to make this, and I'm not happy with how fluent I was with my moves.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I haven't done replay making in a long time, this is just a wip I am still working on it
Attached Files
The scorpion with in ~ wip.rpl (66.5 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
I haven't done replay making in a long time, this is just a wip I am still working on it

Seemed like a pretty solid split work on the pose though ;o

Got home, spammed kik, ate, worked on this for some hours. I'm very happy with the last boom.
Attached Files
ĪLarva-Speeed.rpl (381.4 KB, 12 views)
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Seemed like a pretty solid split work on the pose though ;o

Got home, spammed kik, ate, worked on this for some hours. I'm very happy with the last boom.

Thanks and ya I am working on the pose got lazy \0/
made a parkour replay with Miku, its alright i guess. And its the first one I've saved.
Attached Files
Sklx Parkour.rpl (872.3 KB, 7 views)
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.
Hattersin: the pose was okay and the manip could be a bit longer. I kinda disliked the mid-replay but the last boomhit was perfect. I'd rate it 8/10.

gunnybunni: I don't know very much about parkours, but I liked your flow and the way you were chasing your opponent

My turn - here's classic WorldEaterish madman without any splits and cocky pose. I also added recipe to the name :v
Attached Files
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Hattersin: the pose was okay and the manip could be a bit longer. I kinda disliked the mid-replay but the last boomhit was perfect. I'd rate it 8/10.

gunnybunni: I don't know very much about parkours, but I liked your flow and the way you were chasing your opponent

My turn - here's classic WorldEaterish madman without any splits and cocky pose. I also added recipe to the name :v

I like it, you have a cool way of doing madmen ^^ It's a bit twitchy but definitely gets the job done.

Originally Posted by gunnybunni View Post
made a parkour replay with Miku, its alright i guess. And its the first one I've saved.

Nice parkour :y I liked the way you pulled yourself back on his foot.
Last edited by Hattersin; Jan 11, 2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Holy shit, somone thought my parkour was good?! o-o
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.