Toribash
Hello, my name is Charlie and I think I would give my top support, care to the fullest and respect and protect every member and rank in the clan.
My current favourite mod is mushu because I've currently been winning most of the games I play with friends or alts. My other favourite mod is sparring because I've also currently been developing custom runs in the mod its self.
I play very regularly and tend to also stay on the forum but when im bored (which is always away from my laptop) I come to toribash to think of gore .
No I don't post regularly on the forums, but if I will need to I will start a group and we will discuss making a post on the forum every day.
Of course I respond to my pm's, I normally check up on my messages every half an hour.
I was walking back from college and my friend (who watches markiplier) told me about this funny af vid on a game called Toribash, so I looked up this game and realised how hard and cool it looked. So what did I do, I downloaded it.
After playing this game for a few weeks I realised how bad I was but couldn't stop playing. School, homework, toribash.
I have played this game now for... 2 to three years and im in love with it. But I have decided to sit down and find a trusting friendly family, so I can fight by there side.

I hope you enjoy and accept my app!

~Dogofhope
★ ☆༼ʕっ•3•ʔっRoar༼ʕっ•3•ʔっ ★ ☆
Application
Okay, so here i go. My name is Brandon, also know as BigBrandon In game, and im here applying for wapow. I am 14 years old, and i look up to this clan. I Know what your all thinking, what makes me different from everyone else? Im freaking 14 years old, and you guys know nothing...yet.

I am friendly,courageous,helpful, and i love to make everyone cheerful. i live in U.S, eastern time. I want to bring my knowledge,and happiness, along with my skills into this clan. I would love to get know everyone, and make it a good time. I love to play aikidobigdojo, and boxshu. I am okay at sparring, but i will do my best to show you guys what i can do, and give it my all!

I am on mostly 1-6 hours a day, so there is no problem with helping you guys . I get to forums when i can, and check it around 15 minutes. Pretty much 8-10 forum activity. I will admit my last clan was NOT active on forums, so i wasnt posting. I Know this clan will be active, so i promise ill be posting as much as i can, because i know once you guys give me a chance, you wont regret it.

I dont get much pms, but i always respond to them. I also check them every 15 minutes to make sure they are still empty. if i dont respond, its because im offline sadly, which i will notify you guys of.

I am a 2nd dan Black belt, and i have been playing for about 1 year now, maybe more, and i play very well. Ive faced bomb and wapow before, maybe some of you know me. I lovee to get practice in,so if anyone gets on
and needs practice, im here!

My skype is beastboygamer_1, and i respond all the time if anyone needs to chat. I play other games too if you guys are interested in hooking up, thatd be great. If anyone needs help, i can also help them out

I really dont want to sound desperate, or butt kissing, but i really do want to be in wapow, and i will do my best to show you guys im worth it. Im sure i might get some no's, no one is perfect. I know i wish i was, but it cant happen. But i can promise this.. I will do my best to achieve every goal you guys throw at me. And at the end, even if there is sweat and tears, i will be the one standing, because i want to put enough effort into what is needed to be done to achieve that goal.

I live in Michigan, and work up north, on either wednesdays to sundays or thursday to sundays. If i end up going, i will make sure to notify you guys of my absence so there is no questions why im gone. I like to ride dirtbikes, play games, and i am in wrestling and football. I love playing toribash because you can meet the nicest of people, and that makes toribash so comforting.

My friend Moataz, is in wapow, so big shoutout to him for all the help. I want to take a minute to thank all of you guys for reading my app, and i hope you guys enjoyed! I put alot of effort into this, and im not expecting a reward, but i only hope you guys enjoyed, and if you end up accepting me, i promise you guys wont regret it, and ill do my best to show you guys what i can do, and i will do my best to make up for the lack of forum activity!

Thank you,

--BigBrandon--
-----
Replays
Attached Files
Spar-BigB.rpl (372.9 KB, 2 views)
The epic pose at the end!!.rpl (82.7 KB, 2 views)
The head dm at the duel.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by BigBrandon; Aug 31, 2015 at 04:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He's a clan hopper. He's quit crooks as soon as he joined and he went for another clan which I forgot. Then he left it for another one and then so on untill he came here. I'd say no, he's not loyal at all.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Well he left crooks after he joined 2 weeks or 1 week
he left his clan after 1 month or 3 weeks so that doesn't count as a hop
because hopping=hops from the clan to the other in 2 days.
And he never waited before applying to the new one therefore making him a hopper
-----
EDIT: Unless he can prove my theory wrong then it's a yes from me because I really liked that app :P
Last edited by Move; Aug 31, 2015 at 10:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Subz. Listen. I know we have never been off on the right foot. But i promise you. Even i think we can end up being friends. I would like to apologize for leaving crooks so early. But i joined with moataz, and i left with moataz. And it was dying, but that leaves no excuse to abandon them, and for that im sorry. Cant we just get to know each other and be friends sub? Pm me when u get a chance.
-----
And i left crooks and went into uke style. I never joined anymore. They are inactive, never on, andi think its time for me to move on from them. Subz, jsut give me a chance please.
Last edited by BigBrandon; Aug 31, 2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump