Ranking
*h-herm...*hey guys I noticed that now my replays are too watched without any comment, I think to be a moderate-high skills replay maker so I wanted to join ORMO for discussing with other nice replay makers and maybe get/giving some suggestion on how getting better.

if you care, I'm 3rd dan black belt, like 100 games to 4th dan and I'm not that good in fast madmen, my speciality is entertain ppl with dances or something like this.
here are 3 replays, mostly dance-caps

note for tempo: I got better since the last time you saw my replays, anyway these are old :3

if you want to see some other replay just ask me, because I didn't know which ones put, I generally don't have a BEST REPLAY I just do them and let the others rate
Attached Files
# avalance flip 1.rpl (54.8 KB, 9 views)
# hey you.rpl (87.7 KB, 8 views)
# double spinning v2.rpl (140.0 KB, 9 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Take another week. and make some fresh replays.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1st one
~~~

+
-Pretty nice kicking in the end
-Rather stylish ending
-
-Wierd grab
-Posing was strange
Final score 7.4/10

Not bad, could have been nograb though. Try to not grab on ukes spinal areas, it looks ugly. Nice nonetheless.

~~~
2nd one
~~~

+
-Nice and powerful kick
-Ground usage, creative
-Some fluid moments
-
-Wierd start
-Ugly opener
Final score: 8.2/10

Nice job! I like the powerful kick. But the start was slightly strange and the opener was ugly.

~~~
3rd one
~~~

+
-Quick dismembering
-Sweet hits
-
-Symmetry-like opener
-Too much grabbing the torso
Final score: 7.1/10

I didn't like it. It was much dismemberments, yes. But there were not any special moments in that one.

~~~

I'd say that you need to improve a bit. I will see what the other recruiters say.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
aarraha: If you just show me madmans i will have no idea if you are good at anything else. The madmans were very good though i want to see what else you can do.

heres a manipulation
Attached Files
manipulation.rpl (208.4 KB, 9 views)
Defcon's first replay.
~~~

+
-Decap was clean

-
-Poseless
-Simple starter
Final score: 6.9/10

The kick is clean, which is good. But you got no pose in that one aswell as the starter was simple. I see that you need some improvement in that one.

~~~

Defcon's second replay.

~~~

+
-No grab
-Somewhat stylish
-Variation of both kicks and fists

-
-No multi dismembering hits as far as I see
-Could have been less rubbing against Uke's legs in the end
Final score: 8.0/10

That's pretty good actually. I liked everything except the end because you were too much of a brute with the legs. A multi-dismembering hit would be nice too. Be more like in this replay, stylish and no grabs.

~~~

Defcon's third replay.

~~~

+
-No grabs
-Variation of both kick and fist usage
-Pretty sweet all in all

-
-The posing was strange, you were stiff as a stick
-I think you could have gotten the remaining leg aswell
Final score: 8.2/10

I liked this replay, it was no grab and pretty stylish movements. You could have gotten the last leg part with the crotchblock and such. The posing was strange and ugly though. You got too stiff. Try to do it from being relaxed.

~~~

Aarraha's latest replay.

~~~

+
-N/A

-
-Very grabby in the end
-Symmetrical starter
-Many non-dismembering hits

Final score: 6.2/10

I didn't like it. There were too much non-dismembering hits where you actually could have dismembered uke. The second kick for example, contract the ankle and you'll get a split. The starter was too basic. I have to say no on this one. Sorry.

~~~

I think Defcon has potencial. I would like to see more of his nograb madmans and such. I wouldn't mind having him in, but it's up to others what they think.

Aarraha, I'm sorry but it's a no from me. You need some improvement in my opinion.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Split , madman (no-grab :] ), decap
Attached Files
split_09.rpl (64.0 KB, 5 views)
mad500.rpl (142.5 KB, 8 views)
decap_3.rpl (61.0 KB, 6 views)
|Led Zeppelin fan|
Alrighty then.

No need - strange punch to the noggin

Kryptonite - Sambo madman. Dunno what else to say. Handstand?

Oh dear - Core and a montrous skeet. For sambo at least.
Attached Files
Class D - No need.rpl (57.6 KB, 20 views)
Class M - Kryptonite.rpl (166.1 KB, 21 views)
Class SD - Oh dear.rpl (186.6 KB, 21 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Puredecap - decap
Punchout - realistic
Boom'n'spin - boom
Attached Files
!boom.rpl (46.7 KB, 12 views)
!punchout.rpl (65.5 KB, 11 views)
!puredecap.rpl (82.1 KB, 9 views)