"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
I've saw his replays
and they're Good . Clean booms etc etc
i think He deserve to be in this clan
It's my opinion though
also known as Darrand
He's cool. And he has god grammar.

Edit: He just joined and he's already asking me for a 20k discount on my static force because he's in the clan <_<
Last edited by Dragonbreath; Dec 2, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Name : Chandler Cassano

Country(we are a multicultural clan, we accept any one no matter what race you are or country you're from) : USA

Belt(this most likely wont affect you) : Brown

Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans : kila: died, icof: was extremely inactive, night: died.

Your skills (Dueling/Replay making/Sparring) : My skills are that's I love to spar, and I love to make replays.

GMT : -5

Why do you want to join us?(We don't accept the things like "This is an awesome clan!" and bla-bla-bla) : Indeed I hate the blah blah blah. Well, I would love to join this clan because I think it is full of talented members, that are also active. Also I know there's another person in this clan, d3m0nz, that is really good avsparring too. Lastly, I think that I could help advertise the clan by helping with in-game events, extra.

Infractions/bans :1 ban for account trading, all infractions expired.

Ingame activity : About 6 or 7/10

Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) : Well I am 12 years old, love sports, and love doing outside things. The bad part is that I have many many family problems/drama. With that it casuse me to have depression. That is all.

Three(This is mandatory,Sparring or single player) :
Attached Files
#L- Splitcap.rpl (118.3 KB, 8 views)
Rawr good spar.rpl (454.0 KB, 11 views)
Rawrin wth Lopsin.rpl (611.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Foxx; Dec 4, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
No. And the second replay isn't even yours. Go away.
I see. He showed me ingame that it was his alt.

Neutral, leaning towards a yes. He's a nice guy.
Your skills are that you love to spar? thats not a skill. I barely can understand you. You're a bit too young. And Your movement is very awkward, and when you spar you are not being realistic.

My votes no.
Last edited by millie; Dec 4, 2011 at 07:02 PM.