Toribash
I like the speed of your replay and how you managed to keep uke close without grabbing. But the first leg hit, the one that dmed the elbow, looked accidental. 8,5/10

---
I tried to boom the last punch, but It just didn't work out.
Attached Files
#Nightin-M-y grab no werk-.rpl (146.2 KB, 33 views)
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Great Work!
Your Dismembering is very smooth, it really seems unfair.
Although your manipulation was basicly just pushing the uke with your body, there was no clean part of that but the strong punch and kicks made it hardly noticable.
8/10
---
started with a pretty simple kick but I really saw potential in it and finished it.
My goal was to stay on my feat the whole time.
Attached Files
Eat More Chicken2.rpl (219.8 KB, 22 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Aww. You went upside down. YOU FAIL. jks, that replay was good, but it really wasn't anything special. 8/10
Attached Files
HV - Backhander.rpl (60.1 KB, 28 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
very slow and a bit weak.
The first little throw of your arm was just effortless and looked sloppy.
the second punch was sloppy as well. Needs more spunk and effort.
5/10

---

Old replay but it is quite smooth and I think has some great potential.
Attached Files
behind you.rpl (96.0 KB, 18 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
That was quite neat. Looked like it could've done with a follow up punch from the other hand but nevertheless a good replay.

I must say, I quite liked HiVoltage's one though. Lovely and smooth gliding through your attacks and flowed straight into the pose. I've always liked that sort of style personally.

~~~

Grain of Sand

Here's a quicky I made a few days ago.
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 25, 2009 at 05:07 AM. Reason: :>
the punch was really nice-looking and it could've left the space for a better decap, I actually didn't like the kick, it kinda interrupted the fluidity in the replay, also, the spin was pretty useless because it was slow, 7.5/10

uhmm done this replay in the morning and I want to put in the replays for war's and moop's vid, could you give some advices for the part after the jump, maybe for getting a better decap (not posting this in the thread for getting the replay edited because actually I would prefer to not get it edited but to edit it by myself, just for training and because atually this replay is complete ;] )
Attached Files
# like this, like that.rpl (154.1 KB, 20 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
That was pretty nice, I liked the spinning. Sometimes you were a bit too closed up and it looked a bit stiff, but with a little work you could make it very nice.

Here's a new one that I hope will go in my clan's video.
Attached Files
A__Uke Manip Decap 10.rpl (113.6 KB, 17 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
That's pretty neat, though the manipulation is little more than a simple kick. Great job on the followup though, i often have problems when trying to go in the opposite direction of my momentum.

8/10

I got a double-whammy this time. Once again, i don't do sensible titles.
Attached Files
Class A - Formic acid.rpl (163.4 KB, 17 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I like how you name your replays

1st - pretty two hit combos, but, as for me, a bit too long delay between them. Also that decap was delicious. 8~~/10
2nd - three kicks are simply sick, last dm is odd, I'd rather like this replay without it (or maybe with some different boomy hit). Still goes for 9,5/10 I think.

~
name goes from first try which really looked like coincidence but got fixed.
Attached Files
!coincidence or not.rpl (168.0 KB, 17 views)
!coincidence.rpl (126.6 KB, 14 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Sweet manipulation, but the decap looks too accidental. I like decaps looking like you smash the head off with force. But whatever, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.
Attached Files
Splitcap 6.rpl (146.0 KB, 14 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time