View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Clan Texture Challenge ~ill fix it soon
How about we enter this for fun:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=251165

The prizes are great...we just need to pick theme, style and color scheme.

I was thinking since we suck at art and shit,we can do some simple vector set.I'll post some head later,or you can draw me some stuff and I can bother myself with mapping.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
it's like we were in need for new players :o

we are, i have found non resistance in this clan when its up 2 conquering the boxing throne.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
did someone delete all of our amazing apps? i worked hard on mine man!
hahaha
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
i remembered when i applied for HUNG for the first time. i didn't read the fucking rules and i got raped by you guys :V second time i applied after i practiced wushu just to join HUNG, i got some positive comments and some "yes"s. so yea, my advise is not to give up after you get rejected once.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Yeah, that's like initiation to a gang, we all start punching you till u bleed. Then we go to pub a drink like pigs, singing. If you are still here tomorrow you're in, if u are not... We punched to hard. :]

Btw, Hello.

First one that asks me where I was and why I'm back again will be shoot on sight. Just accept that I ''materialized'' again like a summoned demon from hell. Or angel, if u feel better that way.

snaaek Moderated Message:
ACCEPTED
Last edited by snake; Apr 29, 2011 at 02:57 PM.