Ranking
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
Something About me:
Ahoy there clan Vibe, My name is Christian *Borjon* Im from Mexico,I am 17 years old, I found this game almost 5 years ago trying to found ragdoll games, I play Football https://licofabc.wordpress.com/2014/...goria-varsity/ , My GMT is -7
Toribash

Player Card

I am 5th Dan Black Belt,Im very competitive in Aikido Big Dojo, my previous clan was Obey, I got kicked for Inactivity u.u (I love JoboMan and Zazo,cool guys)
You need me because im cool obviously B) and im skilled in AikidoBig Dojo for Wars and stuff like that, Also I am a Marketer, I dont know if that could be for help.

Thx,for you time.(My orthography is not very good sorry)

Don't get me wrong but,if they kicked you for inactivity why should we accept you in? I mean,i guess something changed from there,care to explain? What hapened,you did foundt interest again for the game?

Can you play now btw? I'd like to play a bit with you,ABD is my speciality and i like guys that share that passion,so you kind of made me curious...

Let me know ;)
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Don't get me wrong but,if they kicked you for inactivity why should we accept you in? I mean,i guess something changed from there,care to explain? What hapened,you did foundt interest again for the game?

Can you play now btw? I'd like to play a bit with you,ABD is my speciality and i like guys that share that passion,so you kind of made me curious...

Let me know ;)

I found that theres a better way to get TC(Marketing), always that i get ingame in that time I lose TC in bets and Duels, I mean im 17 years old now, I understand better the game

I am in-game now, can we do it now?maybeh?:v
Last edited by borjon; Jul 24, 2015 at 12:49 AM.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Sure,i'll join and search for you in a second. I'll also suggest you to join us on IRC,that's one of the best ways to aproach players of the clan you want to become part of.
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
Something About me:
Ahoy there clan Vibe, My name is Christian *Borjon* Im from Mexico,I am 17 years old, I found this game almost 5 years ago trying to found ragdoll games, I play Football https://licofabc.wordpress.com/2014/...goria-varsity/ , My GMT is -7
Toribash

Player Card

I am 5th Dan Black Belt,Im very competitive in Aikido Big Dojo, my previous clan was Obey, I got kicked for Inactivity u.u (I love JoboMan and Zazo,cool guys)
You need me because im cool obviously B) and im skilled in AikidoBig Dojo for Wars and stuff like that, Also I am a Marketer, I dont know if that could be for help.

Thx,for you time.(My orthography is not very good sorry)

Tasty app, touched the right strings...feel free to hang with us in Irc and when I get my main unbanned we can talk about inviting
I didn't quite catch why you became inactive, was it real Life issues or something, care to explain? Also, do you expect to go inactive again for any reason that we should be aware about?
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I didn't quite catch why you became inactive, was it real Life issues or something, care to explain? Also, do you expect to go inactive again for any reason that we should be aware about?

Im not gonna be inactived,except this saturday and sunday im going to a camp.
I got inactived because I didn't understand very much the forums, that was about 3 or 2 years ago
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Your bullshit come off for that, Someone tell these motherfuckers that Pun is back, I got my head skin on with my fitted sittin' on it, now im ready to fuck the game up, N***A.

Yallah boys how you all been? I thought i'd never come back to the game but I just keep getting bored so here I am. (do I honestly have to re-write all that shit bro?) Well, im 15 years old, born 9/4/2000 and all that other shit. The main mods I play are: Well pretty much w/e I feel like. The reason you need me back in Vibe is because my hectic bars (as shown above, jk) well idk guess i'd just do random shit and what not amirite? well im probably forgetting a fuckton of stuff in here to lemme know and i'll just magically make it poof up in this bitch.

Seeya Then!

~PuncakesR
Last edited by PuncakesR; Jul 26, 2015 at 12:03 PM.
Professional Shitposter.
Originally Posted by PuncakesR View Post
Your bullshit come off for that, Someone tell these motherfuckers that Pun is back, I got my head skin on with my fitted sittin' on it, now im ready to fuck the game up, N***A.

Yallah boys how you all been? I thought i'd never come back to the game but I just keep getting bored so here I am. (do I honestly have to re-write all that shit bro?) Well, im 15 years old, born 9/4/2000 and all that other shit. The main mods I play are: Well pretty much w/e I feel like. The reason you need me back in Vibe is because my hectic bars (as shown above, jk) well idk guess i'd just do random shit and what not amirite? well im probably forgetting a fuckton of stuff in here to lemme know and i'll just magically make it poof up in this bitch.

Seeya Then!

~PuncakesR

You're not Hisoka,write a proper app,i don't know you and i'm probably gonna vote no,even if the others already know who you are.

So yeah you don't want your app look like this:

Last edited by Hisoka; Jul 26, 2015 at 05:33 PM.