Toribash
Wow thank you!

please do not farm posts by thanking each and everyone after every post. thank them once, and that is when you get in. - hours.
Last edited by Hours; May 15, 2014 at 03:14 AM.
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.
invited both

as newer recruits prove yourself reliable and trustworthy, act mature, blah blah blah, etc etc

just don't get in trouble

welcome
beware
the goblin
Welcome <3
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
dun get on my nervs and its all good

welcome fgts dont forget to pay the rent 100k to me per month
Du hallo I need lika sahm-boo-dee to red my post, youlo? My name is Uss22 and I started Toribash like 3 years ago but quit after a ouple weeks then had a lot of on-and-offs until about a week ago when I commited myself to rejoining and here I am. When i rejoined I was only an orange belt but i moved to blue belt in about 2 days. Im an extremely fast learner and my best 2 mods are aikido ( small dojo ) and gtboxing.tbm. I mainly do tourneys in gtboxing and Ive won about 30k from them. I spend most of my time either designing heads ( im not a pro, getting photoshop now so I can do more detailed designs ), betting in betting servers ( just lost all my TC in a room glitch in where bets were canceled but nobody got refunded ), and tourneys in gtboxing. This is my only account and I know I might look like a total nub, being only a blue belt n all, but I still think I would be a great addition to this clan , thanks. Also my skype is akindaking@gmail.com
You do know what kinda clan this is right? also belt doesn't matter really and I say no. But nice profile pic shaolin showdown for the win
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
I also say no. Sorry to uss22
Last edited by BBallStar; Jun 3, 2014 at 09:37 PM.
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.