Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes to Holotor, I've played with him many times before and he's always been as good as several of the members here.

Still not sure on the other one (forgot your name, sorry :P). PM me and lets play
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Hey there, guys. Hmm.. where to start off on this free form app. Ah, I know: I love aikido! I like to show some realism in most of my matches with nice throws and movement. I want to join TA to enhance aikido skills, and possibly enjoy aikido more with players that play for fun. I'm a member of snake's [TrueAikido] org., TGO, and TeamWushu. I'm active in-game and on forums, you could probably find me every one or two days.

Replays: Below.

Thanks for reading and watching. :>

Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
Application

I'm an old wushuer. Came back from a long period of inactivity to find my beloved 500mf wushufixed is being phased out by longer matches in brushu etc - mods with much longer match frames. As such I have started to be drawn to the quick aikido servers and have caught the bug. While wushu will always occupy a special place in my heart, I have been enjoying my aikido and wish to be more a part of the aikido community.

Skill wise, I'm not quite sure how to gauge where I am. I'm past the 'noob' stage but I still at times feel like a fish out of water when pitted against more experienced, serious aikidoers. I hope that by joining this organisation I can progress and improve my skills.

I don't usually save aikido replays, but I have saved a few in the past 24 hours for this application.

Attachment 367360

Attachment 367361

Attachment 367362

Attachment 367363 (Okay this one's been around a few weeks)

Edit: another replay Attachment 367615

Yes to both. Applications both impressed me, and replays were nice as well.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
I am Devil, known as Shah in skype. I am 16 and a junior.

I want to join TA, because I think that I can be a good part of the TA community. I have been in toribash for around 4 years and the one mod that I focused most on is Aikido. I do not have replays currently on me, but I think I am decent on top. I have learned most of it by myself and the mod has earned me over 1mil TC in a point. I am very active but due to me traveling I won't be active until friday. I have been wanting to join but I never got the chance to, so here is my app. If anything else is needed to be added, please let me know, thanks.

I say yes, you're cool guy Devil.
Little indian child with his prodigy mind tricks and shit.

I've seen you play.
Quite good, but I'm better ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I will say yes to devil. Just knowing you since I got back has been great, and I've seen you in-game.
Holotor 3 yesses
Nikelaos 2 yesses
Devil 3 yesses
I'll wait on other members before final decisions are made.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Yes to all of them. Changed my neutral. SO yeah....
Holotor 4 yesses
Nikelaos 3 yesses
Devil 4 yesses
as of post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I say yes, you're cool guy Devil.
Little indian child with his prodigy mind tricks and shit.

I've seen you play.
Quite good, but I'm better ;)

WHAT IS ZAZO SPREADING?

I am not indian, I usually get called out for being mexican but indian, thats a first.